Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Still listening part 2 Vote_lcapStill listening part 2 Voting_barStill listening part 2 Vote_rcap 
Admin
Still listening part 2 Vote_lcapStill listening part 2 Voting_barStill listening part 2 Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Still listening part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Still listening part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Still listening part 2   Still listening part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 am

Rosalie kept talking, getting more emotional as she spoke. “I was just a trophy that Royce would show off at all the social engagements. My parents were as happy as they were invited to all the society parties. My parents were climbing the social ladder through me.”

“I did tried to talk to my mother about my concerns, and all she would do is tell me how wrong I was and give me tips on how to talk to the servants, and emphatically speaking that I should get pregnant as soon as possible.” Rosalie stopped at this point, her expression was blank, almost as if she really wasn’t in the room, as though she was daydreaming of something that was out of her reach.

“Emmett,” Rosalie started again, however her tone changed rather quickly, “I really wanted that life, kids playing, Royce kissing me, and have a happily ever after, but you see Emmett it was never meant to be.” I heard the hitch in her voice, and knew what she was going to say next will be so hard for her. I still sat there and listened. I believed at that point we were getting close to what happened to her was coming.

“Emmett, I don’t deserve you.” Now I was tired of listening I had to say something, how could she say she didn’t deserve me! I am totally in love with her. Every part of her, she was my angel. She came over toward me as if she knew I was about to say something, and she put her finger on my lips as if to tell me PLEASE DON’T SAY ANYTHING.

“Emmett,” she finally whispered, “I am not pure, and you deserve pure!” I sat there, wanting to say something, I wondered what she meant. “I know sex before marriage is wrong, and is something I would not have done. However I had no choice.” She was becoming more upset as she talked
I didn’t know if I could handle anymore, seeing the look of terror on her face. “Emmett, one night when I was coming home, Royce was with 5 of his friends. Royce called me over, and I was happy as he was going to introduce me to his friends, something he had never done before.”

Rosalie walked over to the window and looked out. “The night is not my favorite time of the day. If it was during the day when he called me over I would be alive today.” She went back to her story, still at the window. “Royce and his friends were drunk. Royce was talking to one of his friends John, whom I never me before. He was telling John that wasn’t I a ‘looker’ as he said. John then told Royce that he couldn’t tell since I was all covered up. Royce grabbed me from behind and started to pull my clothes off.”

“I shrugged him off telling him that I’d see him the next day sober. As I tried to walk away Royce wouldn’t let me leave, asking me where I was going.” I just was starting to feel sick knowing what must be coming next. I know that Vampires can’t get sick, but I still felt it in my stomach, and I didn’t like the feeling. I just started to pray that Rosalie wasn’t going to tell me something I didn’t want to hear.

Rosalie stopped here and turned to me to see what my reaction was up to this point. If I showed her disgust, it was not aimed at her, it was toward someone whom Rosalie trusted, and was taken advantage of.

“The more I screamed and fought them, the more they hurt me and beat me. I’m sorry about the hatpin that I got angry with you, however I had a hat on that evening and Royce tore it off, with the hat pin and my hair it was attached to.”

“I really don’t remember how many times each one of them had their way with me, all I really remember is the pain and the blood, and asking God to let me die quickly so I didn’t have to lie in the street in all that blood.” I was devastated my angel was treated so poorly in her life, I totally understand her keeping a safe distance from me. “God didn’t want me, but Carlise came to find where the intense smell of blood was coming from. When he found me he picked me up and then I just passed out from the loss of blood.”

“Well the rest you know. I woke up burning I was so sure I was in hell. When I realized what was happening to me, I screamed to please kill me.” For the first time she looked at me, I mean really looked at me, she saw the anger boiling. “Don’t worry about them, I killed them all. I kept Royce for last, so he knew that something was after them. I didn’t care that John went back south, and where the others went to hide I found all of them. I not only killed each of them, but I killed their guards too. Since Royce was last, I tortured him for days before I killed him, and for increase effect I wore a wedding gown when I went for him. I didn’t taste any of their blood; I didn’t want their blood flowing inside me.”1*

“You see Emmett why I am begging you for making you what you are. I didn’t have a choice for this life, and I never gave you a choice either. I was so selfish. From the time I heard you screaming, and smelled your blood, I felt so attached to you, that I couldn’t lose you. I begged Carlise to change you, to make you a monster. When you call me angel, I cringe. First I make you a monster, and secondly I cannot offer you a pure woman, only a soiled one.”

For the first time after what I thought was minutes, but it actually was hours the room fell closer to silent. All I could hear was Rosalie ‘crying’
I knew I could get up now; I could even talk, which I knew that was what Rosalie was waiting for.

1 Stephanie Meyers Twilight saga, Eclipse

This Journal is no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyers, it is fan fiction and just that. It is meant to be read as fun, and written with imagination.

You can read Emmett Cullen’s Journal: http://emmettcullenjournal.blogspot.com/

You can also read it: http://twilightdiary.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join Emmett Cullen’s Journal on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135463769805560&ref=ts

Marcus's Journal can be read at: http://twilightdiary.proboards.com/index.cgi

All feedback, suggestions and comments are welcome and wanted.
« Last Edit: Sept 2, 2010, 7:20pm by mxpi1970 »

Back to top Go down

Still listening part 2
Page 1 of 1