Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Still listening part 1 Vote_lcapStill listening part 1 Voting_barStill listening part 1 Vote_rcap 
Admin
Still listening part 1 Vote_lcapStill listening part 1 Voting_barStill listening part 1 Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Still listening part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Still listening part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Still listening part 1   Still listening part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 am

January, 1937, re: December 31st, 1936

I know I should have written long before today but with what Rosalie told me, I had to control myself. I had to place my anger in a vault, lock it up, and throw away the key. I know, I know I should have placed my anger into you dear journal, however I didn’t want Rosalie to have read you before she trusted me thoroughly. I would not be disrespectful toward her. Like I would ever think of disrespecting her, let alone hurt her with words or physical force..

Going back to New Year’s Eve, Esme, Carlisle and Edward went to find a New Year’s ball where we could easily fit in and dance the night away. Rosalie paced, and told me to listen, and not speak while she talked. According to what she said, I may or may not get the whole story tonight.
Rosalie started, with dry tears and low sobs: “Emmett, first I have to beg your forgiveness,” at that I opened my mouth to start telling her that she had done nothing to beg my forgiveness for. I then shut it as I remembered not to speak.

Rosalie went on not missing a beat. “I need your forgiveness as I have doomed you to a life that you had no choice. I know what being frozen like this means, and how I wished I died the night I was turned into a part of this life. I was so selfish for my own needs that I begged Carlisle to change you knowing what I was begging for, but I wanted you so badly that I was willing to do anything to have you.”

“Did you know that I was supposed to be Edward’s mate? To help him out of the depression he was in?” she continued, “But it wasn’t meant to be. I could have told Dr. Cullen the first day we met when I was still human. I thought he was rude and he didn’t seem to care either way. I told my mother that he was not the one for me. Mother thought that he would be good for me, as his father was a doctor, and Edward seemed to be very educated. He seemed to have a bright and successful future ahead of him. Mother and Father were social climbers and the suitors had to match their criteria for courting me. Money, money, and the more money you had the more you would meet the criteria that would let you in the door.”

“Of course I believed what my parents told me every day. I was the prettiest girl in town, which is where my shallowness comes from. So because of my looks and parents, I “caught” the eye of Royce King. It was a whirlwind romance, between the flowers and the parties I felt like a princess made by the son of a banker.”

“We were engaged, the date was set. I had the most beautiful and of course “expensive” wedding dress that money could buy. I was in heaven, and I was starry eyed. I didn’t notice Royce eyeing other women. I was so naive. I didn’t notice that he rarely looked in my direction unless he was introducing me to business executives.”

“You see Emmett, the only reason I remember so much of my past life as a human is because I swore I would never get hurt again.”

Emmett

1: Based on the book Eclipse by Stephenie Meyers

This Journal is no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyers, it is fan fiction and just that. It is meant to be read as fun, and written with imagination.
You can read Emmett Cullen’s Journal: http://emmettcullenjournal.blogspot.com/
You can also read it: http://twilightdiary.proboards.com/index.cgi
Join Emmett Cullen’s Journal on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135463769805560&ref=ts
All feedback, suggestions and comments are welcome and wanted.
Back to top Go down

Still listening part 1
Page 1 of 1