Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
History Lesson (Entry 6) Vote_lcapHistory Lesson (Entry 6) Voting_barHistory Lesson (Entry 6) Vote_rcap 
Admin
History Lesson (Entry 6) Vote_lcapHistory Lesson (Entry 6) Voting_barHistory Lesson (Entry 6) Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

History Lesson (Entry 6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

History Lesson (Entry 6) Empty
PostSubject: History Lesson (Entry 6)   History Lesson (Entry 6) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:22 am

Date: May 1st 1933

Dearest Diary

I have been an immortal now for seven days. I am very different. Carlisle told me what he was during my transformation, and after my first hunting trip I felt somewhat normal again. I was still obsessed with the need to feed, to feel the warm blood dull the burning in my throat. I was still thirsty, and Carlisle explained it was because of the vampire venom in my body. It was feeding off the human blood inside me, inside my own body.

There have been times when I lost the very essence of myself. The thirst for blood would consume me, it would make me a savage beast who desired to attack anyone who even thought of crossing my path.

To help pass the time Carlisle explained to me how he became a vampire, & how he met Edward. Afer while, Edward took over the story and told me about the illness he faced in his human life. He explained a lot, trying to educate me, and when he tried to touch my arm I shivered away.

I don’t exactly know how to explain what I felt or why I did it. I just don’t think I could ever trust another man. I tried to explain to Edward when he interrupted me and told me he had a talent for reading people’s thoughts.

I was completely shocked by this gift of Edward’s. I did not like it, having Edward read my every thought, it made me feel violated. I don’t think will ever be able to trust another man or let one touch me ever again.

Soon after Esme told me her story and it did not shock me as much. I was getting used to hearing about our kins. I spent a lot of my time looking in the mirror, trying to get used to who I’ve become and what I looked like, but I had problems with it. I could not help but try and experiment. I tried human food. I tasted a strawberry and instantly spat it out… it tasted disgusting, like dirt.

I have decided that my place now is with the Cullens. I need to go now. Edward has returned to give me something to drink, and then Carlisle will explain to me the laws of our kind…vampires.

~Rosalie Hale
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

History Lesson (Entry 6)
Page 1 of 1