Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Vote_lcapThe hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Voting_barThe hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Vote_rcap 
Admin
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Vote_lcapThe hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Voting_barThe hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Empty
PostSubject: The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9)   The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:25 am

Date: April 23rd 1935

If I am his Angel, then he is my god

Dearest Diary
How do I even begin to justify my behavior? I was waiting outside Carlisle’s office for the mysterious man to turn into an immortal. I was furious that Carlisle & Edward kicked me out of the office - Carlisle told me it was for my own safety , and of course they were right. This human…he looked powerful as a man, but as a newborn vampire he would be stronger than all of us put together. So I waited in the other room for the change to finish.

I was pacing, Esme watching me closely. I wanted the human’s pain to end. While I waited for the change to end I realized that I am a hypocrite. I always had resentment towards Carlisle. Even though I love him as a father, I resent him for turning me…for making me what I am, yet I asked Carlisle to change the human boy.

The Change was, of course, eventually completed. The newborn asked Carlisle the old predictable questions: “Who am I?” & Where am I?”" I could hear from the next room now, my hearing extra strong. Carlisle insisted on speaking to the newborn alone for Esme’s safety, and my own. Carlisle answered the newborns questions, and explained that he was here now because of me.

I heard everything and I just wanted to run in and comfort the newborn, I wanted to be close to him. I needed him. Esme could see how much I needed him and she told me to go in, but to take it slow. I looked at Esme with such love and affection - she really was a true mother and I was grateful for her.

I entered the room slowly, and introduced myself. He looked at me the same way I looked at him….with love and devotion. The newborn was beautiful. His skin was as pale as mine, his eyes blood red, and he still had those cute dimples. If my heart could beat it would beat only for him…I was that sure of my love for him.

I threw caution aside and I slowly approached him. I introduced myself to him, but he did not hear me, at least I don’t think he did. He ran past all of us with such speed, such grace, it was incredible. We caught up to him eventually, but it was too late. The newborn ran out the door and into the woods then killed a man, a hunter. He bit into the mans neck and drank him dry. When he finished I saw him fall to his knees, a broken man he asked God what he had done.

The question was wrong, it should have been what have I done. A lot more happened, but I don’t think I will ever be ready to write it. Oh, and his name is Emmett by the way. I really need to go now, I want to comfort him and do all I can for Emmett. I owed it to him after what I have done to him.

~Rosalie Hale
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

The hypocrite I have become (Entry 9)
Page 1 of 1