Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Vote_lcapGo Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Voting_barGo Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Vote_rcap 
Admin
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Vote_lcapGo Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Voting_barGo Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Empty
PostSubject: Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *    Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 pm

May 9th, 2009

The elevators opened right into the Tower Room. It was a very nice meeting room. It was very comfortable for humans, but we like atmosphere and comfort even though we don’t need it. I stepped off the elevator and eight eyes were staring at me, sizing me up to see how many of the Volturi were with me. I immediately said “Good evening everyone.” I smiled. “ Within the next five minutes you will receive a call from Carlise I would imagine, telling you…” Edward gasped. Alice went into a trance, and at the same time I knew Bella was using her shield. Alice relaxed, which made everyone relax. Alice commented “I understand, thank you, and I know why you kept silent on this matter.” “Everyone please relax, everything is fine.” “As I started to say Carlise will be calling you soon, I wanted your family not only feel safe, but be safe. I sent a telegram to the wolves through Jacob. I have sent 2 of my finest bodyguards to ward off any potential attacks. I really didn’t want to leave your family vulnerable at all. They are my personal bodyguards. The are more dedicated to me , then they are to the Volturi, their names are Julian and Dominick. When you have returned home they will leave. I didn’t know how long you were going to stay, as your surprises are being very difficult to pull them away from the slot machines. They have never seen anything like this before.”
At that moment Alice got it, Edward was right there with her. “Remember Alice and Edward, I really want it to be a surprise.” At that moment Carlise called, but Alice calmed him, said that it was for their protection, including the wolves. There are called Julian and Dominick. They are more loyal to Demitri than the Volturi. Just relax, the wolves know and will be sure that nothing happens to anyone.” “Thank you for your concern Marcus.” “Carlise, my friend I never want what happened before to ever happen again. “
“Marcus, I hate to cut this short, but I know you have a plane waiting for you, and time is of the essence.” Alice said, “So Marcus, I do see you with a young lady, you are in love!” Alice squealed and clapped her hands. I said with a huge smile on my face, “Alice, will I ever be able to get a word in edgewise?” Everyone started laughing now, “Not unless you could catch her and tape her mouth shut!”
“Bella, you are beautiful, the change turned a pretty human into an exquisite vampire. The love between you and Edward is much stronger than it was the last time I saw you. As if it was possible for that to happen. Alice you and your mate…” Alice interrupted “husband” she said quickly, “husband’s bond is very tightly wound around each other.” I continued “And Bella, you must have been working on your gift, it is much more powerful than it was the last time we met.”
“How do you know these things Marcus?” Edward asked. Everyone turned and looked at him anxiously, Bella broke the silence and said “Edward can’t you just read his mind and figure out how he knows certain things?” Edward answered after a moment of total silence. “Yes I can read his thoughts, but he isn’t think anything about how he knows something, he is not blocking his mind intentionally it’s just nothing to read.”
“Let me tell you something about me that you don’t know,” Edward raised his eyebrows, but then relaxed them quickly, with that I continued “I see colors people emit. Such as around, all of you are yellow indicating that Bella has her shield on. Blue entwines between you and your spouse, indicating a strong bond between you. Gre…” Edward said “That’s nice to know, I understand why I can’t read it and it is true what you say.”
“Okay Alice what do you see about Sarah and I?” I asked excitedly, “Here is a picture of her.” “Well you see Marcus, I really can’t ‘see’ her because I am not in tune to her mind. A picture I see is that she is going to be your bride. Now this is not written in stone, because if you change your mind the future will also change. Everyone is going to be shaken with her spunk and opinions, which she has no problem speaking out and saying what is on her mind.” Alice closed her eyes and with a great amount of intensely in her vision, “you will have to be very sly and cunning to get her to come with you, then your plan just might work. Everyone Shush. I need to concentrate.” We all sat there waiting for Alice to return to us. Jasper was in a good mood which was a good sign for us. Finally Alice sat up and smiled at Marcus. “You and Sara will be married, I can’t tell you how long it will last. Marcus, I can see you doing so unethical things, I can’t tell what you do, maybe it is to woo her. I do see by staring at these pictures that she will need heavy protection besides Chelsea. Felix would be wonderful for her, but you must be sure he is more loyal to you and not to the rest of the Volturi. Alec will be like a best friend for her because she treats him kindly and does not refer to him as just one of the twins. Watch out for Jane and who she takes her orders from, and how much she enjoys it. Don’t let Sarah become another Didyme. There is some there who will do anything to stop you ever finding out the truth.” Alice woke up from her trance…”oh great another wedding!” Alice was very excited. “I must change my calendar in order to plan it and decorate it. Get the new Queen a gown that everyone attending are totally hypnotized by her beauty.” Alice I would love to have your expertise to plan and actually do everything you want to do, which from what I hear is beautiful, but the truth of the matter is I don’t think with Aro around you should make yourself vunerable to him.” Jasper growled, Edward laughed. Jasper angerly said “What’s so funny Edward?” Edward answered to Jasper, “That was it Jasper, if the Volturi or Marcus wanted to trick us that would be the perfect time, separating us from each other. Like today, and any other day and here is Marcus making sure we are not vunerable to any of our enemies.”
Bella spoke next, “Marcus can we finish this up, there is a slot machine that I have my eye on,” with a beautiful laugh. ” Ahh you are looking for your surprise.” I picked up the phone and said to Demitri bring our guests upstairs please. Bella got a little nervous now, and Edward told her there was nothing to worry about.
With that the elevator doors opened, out came Demitri , Piedra and Iara.
“Ah here they are, you all know Demitri, but here are Piedra and lara.They are Nathuel’s sister from the Rainforest. I thought you would like to meet them and maybe they would like to meet your daughter Reseeme.”
Bella said “Marcus that was so kind of you,” acknowledging Edward's nod of approval. Bella’s shield went down.
“They all surrounded the two new visitors. “Edward?” Who’s the first one? I could get the attention of “My guards at your home will stay there to help you if needed because you will have 3 talented Hybreds. They will take the young ladies home when they are ready. Edward nodded yes. I now said louder than any of them, “Goodbye all, and Alice thank you for the insight” Everyone was so warming, I wished I was part of that. I was right. Ask Alice, She Will Know.

*Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll know – sung by Jefferson Airplane
This Journal is no way affiliated with Stephanie Meyers; it is fan fiction and just that. It is meant to be read as fun, and written with imagination.
Editor: Marie Fleming

You can read Emmett Cullen’s Journal: http://emmettcullenjournal.blogspot.com/

You can also read it: https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Join Emmett Cullen’s Journal on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135463769805560&ref=ts

Marcus's Journal can be read at: https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Please leave comments I would love to hear from all of you! Invite Invite Invite to Emmett Cullen’s Journal!
Back to top Go down

Go Ask Alice, I Think She’ll Know *
Page 1 of 1