Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
  Our song Vote_lcap  Our song Voting_bar  Our song Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
  Our song Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
  Our song Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
  Our song Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
  Our song Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
  Our song Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
  Our song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
  Our song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
  Our song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
  Our song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Our song

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Our song Empty
PostSubject: Our song     Our song Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Topic: So much is happening!!!!
Date: June 2nd , 2009

I am worried about Sarah, she has changed. The last time I wrote to you Sarah was strong and determined and fearless. Now Sarah is changing. The child is draining too much blood from Sarah and it seems like we can never replenish her enough. Sarah has become so pale and fragile, the child is sapping her strength...her life and I am afraid of losing her.

I went hunting the day before yesterday with Aro, Jane, Alec and Demetri. I bought a lot of baby clothing and formula as per Sarah's request. Aro told me that I should buy bigger sizes too since the hybrids grew fast and I did. I also bought something else something Sarah did not expect.

When I returned Sarah was different. Her eyes that usually sparkled like diamonds, to me, now looked dead. I was worried, but I knew how to revive the sparkle in her eyes.

I had made a choice that would change not just my life, but the life of Sarah and our unborn child. I had decided to propose to Sarah. I wanted her as my mate so we could be together forever, just the three of us. I looked at my babygirl she was huge, the child was growing so fast, Sarah had already fractured her pelvis from the child's kick, we were lucky it was not a break. Sarah and I discussed for a long time about names for our child and we came to two options:

Tobias Marcus Jacobson

Cassandra Hope Jacobson
Both names were perfect, just like our future son or daughter.

Yesterday I took Sarah to the Beach and we watched the sun set together. I knew this was the right moment and I proposed to Sarah, asking her to marry me. She accepted and I could hear utter joy in her voice. Sarah made me the happiest man on the planet at that moment. I held her close and we watched the sun set.

Sarah and I returned inside and I could see Marcus was surprised, I wondered why. Sarah insisted that I took Demetri and the twins to New York and gave them a tour of the city. I was too high on joy to argue or refuse her idea. I took the twins and went to New York with Demetri and the twins.

We spent a few hours going around at some of the tourist locations. Being a vampire really gave us the advantage, we moved faster than normal humans and could do things a lot faster. I bought a I love NYC T- shirt and threw it to Jane, she threw me a dirty look and I was afraid she would use her gift on me for a moment.

She asked me what she was meant to do with the shirt and I told her to put it on. She said that being around a human had twisted my morals, that I was acting human and that was inexcusable. I told Jane that Sarah was daring enough to do something like wear this shirt. Sarah was fearless and did not care about how she looked.

I smiled seeing Jane put the shirt on. She still looked pissed, but at least she did it. Jane may be hundreds of years old, but she is still a child and it seemed I had this whole parenting thing down when I made her do what I say. I looked at Alec and he told me not to even bother buying him a shirt. Demetri watched the two twins amused at seeing Jane wearing a tourist shirt.

We finished up the tour, I wanted to get back to my babygirl before she went to bed. We returned home at 10 pm. Sarah was still awake. Sarah looked at Jane surprised and I was worried the two would break out into a fight. Sarah said something snide of course and I went to hug my babygirl. I noticed something was off, it was Sarah's scent, I could smell the scent of Marcus. I asked her why I could smell Marcus on her and she told me that she needed his help moving around.

I believed her because I trusted her, she would never hurt me. I picked up my babygirl carefully and took her in our bedroom. She asked me why we were going to my room and I said "this is our room now babygirl and trust me once your turned we will give it a good baptising." Sarah blushed, but the blood to her cheeks was faint, I could barely see her cheeks turn red and barely smell it. Sarah told me she felt really weak, she asked me if I could get her diary and, then get her some blood and I of course obliged and got her both.

When I returned, Sarah was asleep and her diary was on the bedside table. I put her cup of blood on the side just in case she woke up during the night and I laid down beside her. I spent the entire night watching her sleep. She did not move or make a single sound, she slept like a corpse dead to the world.

Sarah woke up this morning around 11 am. I carried her to the lounge room and we sat together. I asked her how she felt today. Sarah answered in these exact words "oh I am just peechy, if this little angel of ours don't leave soon I am going to charge him or her rent." I chuckled and kissed her forehead. Sarah smiled weakly and we sat together for an hour. I fed her blood, but she still seemed so fragile I was scared of losing her.

Sarah asked me to turn the radio on and we listened to it for a while. She asked me if she would do her a favor and I asked her what she wanted. She asked me to dance with her. I looked at her, she was huge...massive it looked like she would burst if someone poked her stomach and she still wanted to dance.

I told her that she needed to rest and she started to cry she begged me to dance with her. I bit my lip and looked at her pale face, how could I refuse her she was everything to me. I lifted her up and carried her to the lounge room and lowered her slowly.

Sarah stayed close and we danced together, the song did not even finish and she stumbled. I tried to lift her up and she told me NO. I looked at her in shock and she told me she could do this. Sarah was to the point of breaking and she still refused to cave in. We danced till the song ended. I tried to pick her up and she begged me for one more dance. I sighed and let her have her way, the song was beautiful she told me in this exact words "This will be our song Brian, Promise me, whenever you hear this song you will think of this moment and how much I love you and our child." I told her I promised her and she told me in return she promised she would never forget this moment.... no matter how dark her life became.

I asked her what she meant. I was worried and that moment I heard a snap. I watched Sarah bend over and cry in pain ,the child had broken a rib. I carefully picked Sarah up and took her to the bedroom. I did my best trying to relieve the pain, she was whimpering in agony and I could see so much pain in her eyes at that moment.. I saw something else....fear.

Sarah is resting now she refused to take anything for the pain so now she is breathing shallow breaths. I blame myself for Sarah's injury. I should have said no she was too fragile, I will never let Sarah get hurt ever again. I will protect my woman better from now on. I need to go I want to be with my babygirl.

~Brian Jacobson

The first song Sarah & Brian danced to was

Sarah & Brians special song
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Our song
Page 1 of 1