Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
The song of my Muse Vote_lcapThe song of my Muse Voting_barThe song of my Muse Vote_rcap 
Admin
The song of my Muse Vote_lcapThe song of my Muse Voting_barThe song of my Muse Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

The song of my Muse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The song of my Muse Empty
PostSubject: The song of my Muse   The song of my Muse Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Topic: Sarah's moody
Date: May 21st, 2009

It's been two days since I last told you what was going on, well my reason is, I have been watching Sarah like a fat kid watches cake. After I wrote to you I found myself dinner, and returned home with my snack. I found Sarah still on the couch wrapped in blanket watching Anne of Green Gables. Sarah was surprised by the snack and I told her this guy was her dinner. I was joking, I actually got her burger king she liked burgers and I did not want to be away from Sarah for too long.

Sarah gave me a skeptical look and I laughed and told her "I'm just fucking with ya." I pulled out the burger king bag from behind my back and I heard her sigh out of relief. She walked towards me to get the bag and I saw something in her eyes, it was confusion. I watched my babygirl curiously and heard her say "tell you what I will give you the burger king and I will get chubby how about that." I raised an eyebrow and told her to forget it this was my meal.

Sarah flipped me off and told me she was eating for two now and no hamburger would satisfy her. I told her I got her fries too, but she did not listen. I used my nail to cut into the humans neck and heard him cry out in pain.

The human needed to suck it up, Sarah never cried out when I cut her, but then again I never cut that deep into her skin. The blood came pouring out and I held the human down Sarah came and started to drink the blood. I watched her it was exciting to watch her drink the blood, she was Incredible she did not even come up for air.

I found myself getting horny and said "damn girl this is really turning me on." I broke one of the humans arms so he could no longer move and used my free hand to push Sarah's head deeper into the blood. It made me extremely happy in the pants watching her. I licked my lips watching the blood run down the sides of her face as she continued to feed.

I watched Sarah, she was magnificent she placed her hands on the human's arms as she continued to suck his blood. I found my throat beginning to burn from thirst and I licked my lips hungrily. I asked Sarah to leave me some and she did nothing I asked her again and she stepped back gasping for air. I watched her face the lower face was completely covered in warm delicious blood. Sarah looked so sexy I just wanted to have her right there, but I was still under penalty for lying to her.

I licked my lips and sunk my teeth into the human and heard him scream. I ignored the human and let go of my self control and fed off the human enjoying the blood as I drained him until he was empty and I dropped him to the ground and went to Sarah I licked her face clean of the blood and then licked her lips.

"That was so incredibly hot, damn babygirl you're the perfect woman." I spoke quietly and placed my hand on her leg and moved it closer to her personal space .

Sarah told me no and I stopped and sighed, we began talking about the events that happened. She told me there was no grudge between us for the lies I told her and she did not blame me. I smiled relieved and told her I figured as much. I asked her when penalty time would be over and she asked me if I was like this with all my other girlfriends.

I told Sarah she was my first and I was a virgin before we had sex for the first time. Sarah actually laughed saying "I deflowered a Vampire." I felt embarrassed and grumbled telling her to shut up that it was not funny. Since sex was out of the questions, I asked Sarah some questions and learned that she could play the keyboard as well as guitar.

I wanted to hear Sarah play the keyboard. I moved behind Sarah and hugged her she rested against me and I asked her to sing a song for me. Sarah was quiet for a moment trying to pick out a song and then she sung like a prayer. Sarah was amazing, she kept getting better and better each day.

The only disappointment I found in her performance was she fell asleep while she sung. I had no idea how exhausted she was. I decided to get Sarah a present I would go buy her a keyboard, but first I went to her bedroom and pulled out a blanket and covered her in it. I then went to the city, there was a good music shop I knew of and afterwards caught a human for tomorrow. I wanted Sarah to have something nice to sink her teeth into. I returned home with plenty of time. My babygirl was still asleep.

Sarah continued to sleep while I set up the keyboard and stand, it looked pretty impressive I found myself excited I could not wait to see what Sarah's reaction would be when she woke up, hopefully she will be able to play something for me. Sarah slept through out the night and woke up at ten am.

She finally woke up, the first thing she saw was the keyboard. I chuckled at her expression, she asked me how I got it and I told her right after she fell asleep, I went to town and bought it for her. I also told her I'd brought her home a meal for today. She thanked me for the gift and I told her it was no problem . I asked her if I was still under penalty and she nodded her head I could not help, but let out a groan of disappointment.

Sarah actually giggled and I almost smiled, the reason I didn't was because I was hoping she would feel sorry for me and throw me a get out of jail free card. Sarah surprised me and told me she would write a song for me. I looked up at her excited, Sarah would write me a song. I am so excited to see her creative talents be put to use.

I told Sarah I could not wait to hear the song, that listening to her sing was inspiring. I could see Sarah blush and I watched the blood rush to her cheeks. I could smell the scent of her and I moved in closer to get a better taste of her scent and let out a moan.

I decided to take Sarah outside to the beach and lifted her up. I walked outside and my skin began to sparkle into thousands and thousands of sparkling light like diamonds were embedded into my skin.

I hoped to get Sarah in the mood and lowered her onto the ground while I removed all my clothing and stood in front of her naked. I kissed her neck and smiled before running into the water. The water did not feel cold to me, I felt nothing really. That was until I saw Sarah undress...... I was thankful I was already neck deep in water. She joined me and the entire time I stayed close to her ready to protect her and my unborn child.

I find myself still wondering how is it that this beautiful human goddess changed me so much. I continued to stay close to Sarah and hugged her my hands traveled down to her ass, as I held onto her and licked her neck. I stopped and felt something intense it was like a jolt of electricity coursing through my body.

I could see things that was before out of my range from touching Sarah. I could literally feel the blood flowing through her veins. I could hear the cars in New York driving on the freeway. I could taste Sarah's scent, but I could not enjoy it because of my sense of smell, I smelled the Voltori as the wind blew against us.

I could smell Aro, Marcus, Alec & Jane, I however, was surprised at the last scent Demetri the tracker...I wondered what he was doing with the Voltori. Aro told me it would be just the four of them. Why bring a fifth and why were they coming today when they were due in a few days time with the rest of the guard.

I told Sarah that I could smell the scent's of the Voltori. I carried her out of the water and bent over to grab our clothing. I explained to her the abnormality in my senses and did not watch her face. I was mostly concerned with Demetri's presence, I had intended to run with Sarah if things got out of hand, we would have had a head start as Demetri would be in Volterra.

The advantage was now gone, I would just have to hope things didn't get out of hand and that Sarah and I would be alright.

Sarah and I showered inside and we got changed. We sat down together and I told her I would have to go to town and illegally buy some blood from the blood bank.

Sarah asked me why and I told her because the Voltori would be thirsty. I watched her frown and I did not want to go, but I went to town and took Sarah's car. I had refused to allow her to drive her birthday present for two reasons the first she was an insane driver, the second is because she is too fragile at the moment.

I bought the blood easily, it only cost me twenty thousand. I think I was overly generous, I don't really care in all honesty, I am so wealthy it won't be missed.

I returned home and the scent of the Voltori were everywhere. I entered the house with the blood bags and found the Voltori in the lounge room sitting near Sarah on the couch. Jane watched Sarah with utter loathing on her face. I greeted them quietly and Marcus lifted Sarah into his arms and asked if she had a bed to sleep on.

Seeing Marcus hold Sarah I lost control of my thoughts for a moment, I seriously thought about ripping Marcus arms off and slapping him with it. I told her that her bedroom was the first one on the right and Marcus carried Sarah off. I went to the kitchen and placed the blood in the fridge and returned greeting the Voltori in proper fashion as soon as Marcus returned.

Aro shook my hand I knew this was only a formality, he wanted information and the fastest way was through contact of the skin. He had seen every single thought that had entered my mind since the last encounter we had. Aro immediately told me not to worry that they had no interest in taking Sarah or the child away from me.

I watched him and saw Aro was thinking of something, he must have found one of my thoughts particularly interesting. I wonder which one it was, he eventually spoke and told me he found it interesting that I could smell his scent from such a distance. I told him that I found it strange, that nothing like that had ever happened before.

Aro nodded and trailed off he began to tell me about the pregnancy symptoms the Bella Cullen had with her daughter hybrid. The information he had learned through Carlisle Cullen the leader of the Cullen coven.

I had informed Aro that I had a few other guests coming over to help and witness for us and he told me that thry would not be necessary and they should not waste a trip here. The translation of that was call my friends and tell them not to come.

I nodded and excused myself and called my friends telling them not to come. I did not need to offend Aro. Once that was done I returned and went over with all the information and asked if we should invite Carlisle, seeing as he is a doctor and Aro insisted that we were fine without him.

We spent the rest of the morning speaking about Sarah. Aro had so many questions about her. I don't know why he was asking this when he basicly knew everything I knew. I guess it's for the other's benefit, seeing as they could not read my mind. Daylight arrived and to my surprise Sarah woke up before 10.

I stood and walked to Sarah and hugged her, I kissed her forehead. She asked me what took me so long and I lied saying something came up at the office. It was only a small lie truth be told traffic was a bitch, but I did not want to talk about traffic with the voltori here.

I moved behind Sarah as Aro moved towards Sarah of course Aro was curious about Sarah's thoughts. Sarah seemed occupied with Demetri. I wondered what went on in that head of hers. Aro spoke "don't fret child it's only Demetri a member of my guard." I realized Sarah was afraid . Aro placed his hand out towards Sarah's stomach and asked if he could touch her.

I was surprised by Sarah's attitude...well that part is a lie. I knew she would give attitude, after all this is Sarah we are talking about. Sarah attitude was a threat as she replied "only if you want to be called stumpy." I nudged her gently immediately and explained Sarah was not a morning person.

Sarah allowed Aro to touch her and I could see Aro's expression he looked shocked and uncomfortable. Jane immediantly ran to her master's side worried and I wondered what was wrong with Aro?

Aro let go of Sarah and stepped back the look of shock was worrying. I asked Aro what was wrong and Aro explained his ability to us that he could hear every thought a person has ever had with a touch, but when he touched Sarah not only did he hear every thought Sarah ever but had he felt it too.

Aro went on to explain he did not feel that last time he touched Sarah. I started to piece the clues together, first with my senses and now with Aro's gift intensified. I came up with two theories, the first, Sarah's gift, was being intensified by the unborn child she carried. The second theory was it was the child's gift that Sarah was accessing and If I was coming to these conclusions, then surely Aro must be too.

Aro asked us to leave so they could discuss the new information. Sarah asked if they were joking and began to go off in a rant. Jane looked annoyed at Sarah. I quickly placed my hand over her mouth and asked them to ignore her, that blaming the outburst on hunger. I picked Sarah up and carried her to her room and closed the door. I let my hand go from her mouth and she continued the rant and I frowned listening to her rant in anger.

Normally I found this sexy, but I knew there was no chance of me getting sex due to penalty time and the Voltori in the next room. So I just kept my mouth shut and listened.

I eventually had enough of the rant, believe me Sarah was nowhere near the end of her rant, so I stood up and went to the lounge room and overheard Aro speaking "I agree Marcus, she is very interesting and daring might I add." I entered and apologised for interrupting while I grabbed the keyboard and went back to Sarah's room.

I asked her to play for me and she told me she was too pissed off, I pleaded for her to play and she caved in. I wondered why she couldn't cave in about the whole no sex issue while she set herself up to play.

Sarah told me "I wrote this song for you Brian, it's based on how my life was before you, and how everything has changed since I met you and mostly how I feel about you now." I listened in shock and then she began to play the keyboard and sing, the music was so sweet and refreshing and like always, hearing her sing inspired me and gave me the feeling that I can do anything.

Aro was right, whatever Sarah's talent was becoming, it was intensifying. I could feel inspiration course through every fiber of my being.

Sarah was so amazing I was completely lost in her performance I watched as She glanced at the door and I took a quick second to look, to see Marcus and Aro watching. I looked back at my babygirl listening to her sing for me.

Sarah finished playing and the I heard Marcus speak "your theory is right her gift has grown even more powerful than last time." Sarah looked at Marcus and I turned to look at him, he seemed to be more lively then the last time he met Sarah. Marcus continued to speak "that was a wonderful performance, so inspiring and passionate."

The brothers excused themselves and I stood up and went to Sarah. I wrapped my arms around her and did not let go. "Thank you babygirl ,that was an amazing song." I kissed Sarah on the lips and stroked her hair until she told me she was hungry. I left in a flash to go and get her food I did not want my woman to be hungry.

I returned and found Sarah writing in her diary. I left her meal for her and wondered what she was writing down. I then decided to come and write to you and tell you of my time with Sarah and the amazing song she wrote about me.

~Brian Jacobson

The song Sarah wrote for me
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

The song of my Muse
Page 1 of 1