Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Vote_lcapCold Feet (Entry 4) Voting_barCold Feet (Entry 4) Vote_rcap 
Admin
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Vote_lcapCold Feet (Entry 4) Voting_barCold Feet (Entry 4) Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Cold Feet (Entry 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Cold Feet (Entry 4) Empty
PostSubject: Cold Feet (Entry 4)   Cold Feet (Entry 4) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:18 am

Date: April 20th 1933

Dearest Diary

I have finally completed the wedding details. My life has still been chaotic. My mother has finished training me on how to manage the household, and moved onto teaching me how to keep my man satisfied…she told me so many things and they made me blush. My mother told me men like women that were wild and passionate and kept things interesting. I believe no daughter ever wants to have this sort of conversation with their mother.

This bothered me greatly, but there is something else I am worried about. Something more important. I am beginning to question Royce’s feelings for me. I love him more than anything, but I can’t help but wonder how much he really loves me. He is always busy; I understand he has many responsibilities at work, but regardless, we do not spend a great deal of time together.

When I bring up the subject of children, he completely changes it. I don’t think he wants children, but I do. I want to see fair-haired children playing on the huge lawn of our estate. I want to be there with those children, playing with them, reading them bedtime stories, and kissing their boo boos better. I want to be a mother so badly. I want the happy life. I want true love and I am starting to doubt that this, Royce, is what I really want.

Something else that bothers me about Royce is when he kisses me, I don’t feel passion…I thought I did, the night when he proposed he kissed me. I realize now it wasn’t Passion, but force. He forced his lips onto mine and as much as I tried to hold my own that night, as I do now, he wouldn’t let me…it’s like he wants ultimate control over me.

I want to speak to Royce about this, but I can’t. He is too busy “socializing” with his wealthy friends. They are sons of other rich men. This only validates my point - is this a true lover, or is he only lusting over me? How can he love me, when he would rather go “socializing” with his friends over spending time with his fiance.

I needed guidance and found none. I went to my mother to discuss my concerns, but she would not hear a word of it. She dismissed my concerns saying it was “Cold feet,” but I realize my mother did not care about my concerns, I think she wants this wedding more than I do. If I become Mrs. Royce King, then my mother becomes upper class by association.

I don’t know what to do, I need guidance…I can’t trust my mothers guidance. Not this time. I need to find someone who has nothing to gain from whether I marry Royce or not. I know just who to go to. I will go see my friend Vera. She will be able to help me and I will get to play with little Henry… he is such a beautiful boy. All smiles and dimples.

I need to make a choice before it’s too late. Do I love Royce, Does Royce love me?, Can we be happy together? I need these answers and I pray that before I make my next entry that I have the answer to these questions. Wish me Luck my dearest diary.

~Rosalie Hale
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Cold Feet (Entry 4)
Page 1 of 1