Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Vote_lcapI think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Voting_barI think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Vote_rcap 
Admin
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Vote_lcapI think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Voting_barI think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Empty
PostSubject: I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2)   I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:14 am

Date: January 15th 1933

Dearest Diary

I believe I found my prince charming. It has been 14 days since my last entry - I have been dreadfully busy I’m afraid, too busy to even confide in you. I shall inform you of my many exciting exploits. First of all I have found my fairytale prince in Mr. Royce King. Such a wonderful & noble gentleman. Every night since I went to the bank I received a fresh bouquet of violets. My mother told me today I have the scent of the Violets in me.

I spend my days continuing my lessons on how to be a noblewoman and bring honer to my partner & family. I learnt from my mother that one must treat the help exactly as they are - the help. She told me that those in lower class are poor because they are not motivated enough, and by being firm with them I am actually helping them become more motivated. It makes perfect sense to me, how wise my mother is. I aspire to be just like her only instead of having my husband working for the bank he will own the bank. I will not be in middle class for the rest of my life, like her.

I spend my evenings with Mr. Royce King, we walk downtown together & go to all the high society social events. I believe I am falling in love with Royce. I love his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and short wavy hair. He was a perfect specimen of a man and when beside me, I shined out even more. I love the attention, people must learn that I am the most beautiful women in the world. I love myself more than anyone and anything, because if I don’t love myself then how can I expect others to love me?

My dashing Royce spoke among the men, he has so many friends. I spoke to the wives of his friends and they loved me, naturally. There is no man woman or child who cannot help, but stop in awe of my beauty…..well there is one that Edward Masen man. I have met him twice since my last entry and let me just say he has no socializing skills at all. He kept glaring at me, it was as if he knew what I was thinking. I, however, would not lower my standards by associating with riffraff such as him.

This evening we had such a lovely meal. I had a salad & steak I even sipped on white wine, but of course I would never shame myself by getting intoxicated. My mother taught me better than that. I must go now, purple bags under my eyes & wrinkles is not an appealing look. Last thing I want to do is look like Mrs. Esme Cullen.

~Rosalie Hale
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

I think I found my prince charming (Entry 2)
Page 1 of 1