Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Renesmee's Date Vote_lcapRenesmee's Date Voting_barRenesmee's Date Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Renesmee's Date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Renesmee's Date Empty
PostSubject: Renesmee's Date   Renesmee's Date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Renesmee's Date

Dear Diary,
Tonight was a very interesting night, let me tell you. Jacob took Renesmee out and my darling wonderful husband told them that she had to be home by 10pm. Well they left and Edward wanted to follow. It took everything I had to persuade Edward to let them be, besides he can read their minds so he will know when they get back if anything happened that he would not like after all he wants them to be like us and wait till they get married before they have too much fun, but she is my daughter so I know that all to soon she is going to be wanting to, and Jacob will have to be the gentleman and put the brakes on just as Edward had to. (I didn’t like it then because I was a hormone crazed teenager in love, but when you think about the fact that when we finally did make love I got pregnant I know he was right and we are right know for wanting our daughter to do it the right way.)

Anyway I decided when I caught Edward trying to sneak out to follow the kids to lift my shield and show Edward what I wanted to do and then followed it with a nice and very friendly kiss followed by the tearing off of our clothing (it doesn’t take much to get what I want from Edward). As we had our fun the kids got to have theirs. When we heard them saying good bye we got dressed and Edward got dressed really fast because they were saying good bye the way most couples do and of course Edward being Mr. Over protective wanted to put an end to it. I think from now on when Renesmee gets home from her dates with Jacob I am going to have to shield their thoughts maybe that will give them a few more minutes before my Edward intercedes again. After all I trust Jacob not to do anything that we would not approve of. Well Renesmee is done getting ready for bed and I want to go have some mother daughter time with her to see how her night was. So I am going to go. I will write more soon.

~ Bella
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Renesmee's Date
Page 1 of 1