Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
The Second date Vote_lcapThe Second date Voting_barThe Second date Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
The Second date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
The Second date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
The Second date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
The Second date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
The Second date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
The Second date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
The Second date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
The Second date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
The Second date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

The Second date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Second date Empty
PostSubject: The Second date   The Second date Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Topic: Some say the only thing to fear is fear itself, they obviously never drove in a car with sarah

Date: may 14th, 2009

yo Diary

Things with Sarah have been rather difficult the last few days she keeps insisting on going out and about she is so smitten with the beach that's in the back yard. She told me she always wanted to live on the beach and see the sun set over the horizon. I noticed Sarah was kind of poetic about these things even though she tries to act like a bad ass.

I would have taken Sarah out and walked with her along the beach the problem is the damn sun if I go out I am going to sparkle in the sunlight and I am pretty sure Sarah will notice that. So I have been telling Sarah that I have been busy with work I was grateful today was a rainy day Sarah and I went out this morning and I asked her about her birthday and she told me it already passed. I went off into a rant I wanted to spoil her rotten and buy her a car.

I decided to get her the car anyway and asked her about her favourate color. She told me and when we returned I went to my room and bought a car for Sarah, I have previously bought many cars from the place and the owner knew me well enough to know that he delivered fast he would get rewarded well.

The car came before eleven am I was pleased Sarah did not want to accept the car and I frowned it made me sad, until she decided to accept it I was happy she chose to accept it. I allowed Sarah to drive the car to the city I must say in the first time in my immortal life I was afraid Sarah drove like a manic I thought I knew aggressive drivers I knew nothing until she drove. I asked her who taught her to drive and she told me no one, that she did not even have a drivers permit my eyes widen and I told her to pull over. Sure I could survive a car crash, but Sarah was really fragile she was only human.

Sarah reluctantly pulled over and we swapped seats I drove us to the city and we parked in the parking lot I paid for the entire day and the security at the parking lot was good so it was worth it I did not want Sarah's present to get trashed. We walked around the streets Sarah seemed to be happy with just my company that's one of the things I loved about her she was just happy being with me, she did not want anything just my company. I would have to teach Sarah how to drive and I needed to figure out how to tell her what I was and when to turn her.

I had so much to figure out and it all would affect Sarah. I am scared she will run away its one of the things stopping me from telling her. We walked in silence and I decided to be bold and try and snatch a small victory if possible. I told Sarah she should quit and let me support her she would have no word of it.

I frowned and told her I would fire her then, she told me she would sue for unfair dismissal. I smiled she was so stubborn and such a fighter. I told her I would settle and she resorted to pleeding with me she told me she enjoyed working with me. I lost that battle my Sarah who knows what's going on in that pretty head of hers.

We walked forever and once I notice her slow down I gave her a piggy back ride. Sarah told me people were looking at us and I told her who cares as long as were were together and happy nothing else mattered. Sarah rested her chin on my neck and told me I was right I teased her and asked if I could get that recorded onto my Ipod. She kissed my neck and told me only if she got to destroy the Ipod afterwards.

I carried Sarah on my back as we strolled in the park and we laid in the grass together and talked about a lot I asked her if she could have any job in the world what would it be. She told me she would want to be a stay at home mother that nothing was more important to her than being a mother.

She also told me like any other mother there is nothing she would not do to protect her family I believed Sarah when she said that, the strength she carried inside me never ceist to amaze me. Sarah was indeed the strongest women I will ever know the way she refuses to give up.

It was nine pm when Sarah and I walked through town seeing her face light up when she saw all the lights in the world it was a joy to watch, she told me seeing New York it was beautiful I guess it was, but I found the joy on her face even more beautiful She has suffered so much I just want to see her happy now and I would dedicate eternity to make her happy. Sarah and I walked past a karaoke bar and she wanted to go in. I allowed her to go in and followed I would not allow her to drink anything I did not want my babygirl drunk.

Sarah was happy listening to the people sing. I suggested she go up and sing and she became really shy one of the girls who just finished singing a song by some Hannah Montana girl, overheard Sarah and mocked her. Sarah became bold her fighter side came out with a vengeance she made a bet with the female. I was surprised when Sarah opened her wallet and put four hundred dollars out on the table it seemed she was saving up her pay I wonder why.

The girl put the money on the counter, it was obvious she was not a smart girl, but then again she was arrogant. She had never heard Sarah sing, she had no idea of Sarah's talent. All I had to do now was wait and see what song she would sing and watch the money. She chose Say a little prayer by Dianna King it was an interesting choice indeed.

I listened to her sing, her voice had changed it. I could see the pain, but it had decreased, what I saw tonight was attitude and defiance. it was like she wanted to defy the pain she had gone through, but the voice it was also loving I may be paranoid, but I think she is singing about me.

I watched her and felt inspired. She was amazing, her gift only kept getting stronger. I wondered how it was happening. Sarah walked off the stage and approached the girl and waved the money she had won in front of the girl. "You just got served bitch" she said.

I smiled loving Sarah's attitude. She put the money away in her wallet and she took my hand and dragged me out. We returned to the car and I drove her out to where we could get a view of the lights.

Sarah and I watched the stars & the lights of New York City. Sarah surprised me by climbing onto my lap and she kissed me on the lips. She hugged me tightly and rested her head on my chest.

I asked her about her song choice. She kissed my lips softly and told me that she chose it because she used to be numb, but slowly she felt like she was changing. I asked her what she meant and she told me she did not figure that much out yet. Sarah sat on my lap and watched the stars she was enchanted with the beauty of the stars and lights.

I did not look up to the stars. I saw her and that was all I needed. I looked at Sarah and felt myself get aroused by her beauty she looked down at me and raised her eyebrow and said to me "is that a flash light in your pants or do you just want to play?" I chuckled and Sarah kissed my neck and we moved to the back seat of her car and we made love under the stars. Sarah seemed to be so horny recently, not that I mind, it was great I have gotten very addicted to Sarah in that way.

When we were done we got dressed and Sarah looked satisfied and I of course could not complain she was a firecracker.

We watched the stars until Sarah fell asleep. I drove home and put her to bed. I watched over her for a while and then went to my laptop. I did some work.

I have a long day at work tomorrow....well today I should probably return to work and then I can get back to watching my Sarah.

-Brian Jacobson

Sarah singing
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

The Second date
Page 1 of 1