Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
My first date Vote_lcapMy first date Voting_barMy first date Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
My first date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
My first date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
My first date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
My first date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
My first date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
My first date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
My first date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
My first date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
My first date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

My first date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

My first date Empty
PostSubject: My first date   My first date Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Topic: My little nympho
Date: may 7 th, 2009

yo Diary

I have been having a lot of fun with Sarah. I plucked up the courage to ask her out on a date. It was my first time asking a girl out so naturally I was nervous and went on the internet to see what I should and should not do.

I took Sarah to the movies and we went to see Terminator Salvation. We sat in the back seats and I held her hand. The movie was pretty dull it had some action scenes which I enjoyed, but I could already predict the ending.

I was starting to get bored so I put my hand on Sarah's leg and moved it up slowly. I was greatful she actually chose to wear a skirt today.

I was feeling very mischievous today and as I moved my hand up her leg Sarah went quiet as I moved my fingers past the underwear and began to explore a little deeper. Sarah gasped for a moment. I was lucky there was an explosion at the moment she gasped so no one noticed.

I chuckled seeing her beautiful red cheeks and sniffed the blood in her cheeks. I leaned in and complimented her on her scent.

After the movie Sarah and I hit the arcades. We played air hockey together. I had to be really careful not to break the table and when shehad beaten me for the tenth time we left and went to have dinner.

One of the things I like about Sarah is she has a healthy appetite!

Many of my female employees always only seem to eat salads.

Sarah goes for the steaks and wants it as raw as possible. The way she eats is just really a turn on, I love the way she just shreds the thing a part.

One thing that turns me off is the scent of the food, I mean to her it must smell and taste nice, but in my opinion it's just revolting.

Sarah and I returned to the holiday house for our last night there and after she brushed her teeth, I kissed her deeply and she kissed me back. I pushed her onto the bed and ripped off my clothing and undressed her carefully like she was a wrapped up present I licked her neck, the scent so overwhelming it was delicious.

Sarah and I made love all evening. Afterwards Sarah and I spoke until she fell asleep. I watched her sleep, she was so beautiful.l She talked alot in her sleep too. Nothing that made any real sense once she said "Die Beiber!" I chuckled, she really hated that girl.... boy.

Sarah also has this most beautiful smile where her bottom lip overtakes the top just a little bit. I caressed Sarah's breast just because I wanted to. I pretended to wake up and we kissed and got dressed.

Sarah packed her bags while I just got my laptop ready, it was the only thing coming back to New York with me

Sarah had her bags packed and I placed them in the boot of the car along with my laptop. We got into the car and drove around town. I parked in the street and we walked the shops to look around a little. It began to rain and Sarah hugged me. I chuckled and was greatful for the rainy weather.

I asked Sarah if she still had that picture of her and Jayne and she told me she threw it away, she was unable to stand tormenting herself I guess thats understandable.

I wondered if she regretted that choice. I actually toyed around with the idea of offering Sarah to find Jayne for her, but the problem is, I want to turn Sarah...if I turned Sarah she would want to eat Jayne. So I can't really make her that offer.

When I think of spending an eternity with Sarah I smile and am thankful to have found her. I want her more than anything I have ever wanted today. During our walk around town I lifted her up into my arms and carried her naturally. Sarah put up a bit of resistance, she is a fighter that girl. She eventually gave in and let me give her a piggyback.

The people looked at us strangely and Sarah flipped them off. I rolled my eyes and we continued walking.

I wanted to buy her a necklace, but she refused saying she would go "ape shit" if I spent money on her.

So we went to the park and laid on the grass together. It was raining, but Sarah did not care she enjoyed the rain. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close to my chest she seemed comfortable and for longest time we lay like that it was so comfortable snuggled up, we had no need for words.

Sarah surprised me when she brought up the Voltori, she asked what Aro meant by joining the guard.

I gave her an excuse telling her that Aro's english skills was poor...the only thing poor was my lying skills apparently. I told her that the Voltori work was goverment based company which was true....sort of. I asked Sarah to drop it and she did.

We went to the airport and we boarded our plane without any hitches.

Sarah was acting strangely, she grabbed my hand and whispered "I am going to the bathroom, count to five then come check on me." I watched her go and frowned, seeing her use the bathroom or hearing her use it was not something I wanted to witness.

I did as was told and went to check on her she opened the door and grabbed my shirt and tried to drag me in. I went in and watched as Sarah closed the door and locked it.

She unbuttoned my shirt and my jeans. I asked her what she was doing she shushed me with a kiss. She rubbed my chest up and down with her hands and told me we were joining the "Mile high club". I told her I was confused and she told me to shut up and take her. I shrugged and pinned her to the wall and took her. She was incredible and she could do amazing things with her tongue that much I will say.

Sarah was mine and mine alone I would share Sarah with no one and would kill any who even thought about touching her.

Sarah told me to hurry up that she did not want to spend the entire flight in the cubicle. She's a horny little minx. I nailed her good and we got dressed in the small cubicle. She told me to follow her after I counted to ten.

I did as she said and joined her at our seats. Sarah threw the blanket over us and we sat together talking.

Sarah placed her hand on my leg under the blanket and her hand wandered into my pants and down my underwear. I gasped and looked at Sarah and she had this mischievous grin on her face. I smiled she was the perfect woman for me. She was just as daring as I was in some ways.

Sarah also knew how to make me happy. Eventually she exhausted herself and fell asleep.

I thought I would take the time to fill you in on what we did together since the Voltori....Well I am going to go now I want to watch Sarah,

~Brian Jacobson
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

My first date
Page 1 of 1