Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Revenge, swift and cruel Vote_lcapRevenge, swift and cruel Voting_barRevenge, swift and cruel Vote_rcap 
Admin
Revenge, swift and cruel Vote_lcapRevenge, swift and cruel Voting_barRevenge, swift and cruel Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Revenge, swift and cruel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Revenge, swift and cruel Empty
PostSubject: Revenge, swift and cruel   Revenge, swift and cruel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:47 am

Who ever said revenge gives no pleasure, obviously didn't know what they were doing
Date: April 26, 2009

Dear Diary
So what can I say Revenge is a dish best served with spices. I found out who the skanks that flushed my stuff. What do you get when you put three blonds together to plot revenge? well simple shoving clothing down the crapper. It must be so hard to share one brain cell among three people. So my retaliation lets just say it is a lot more inventive and cruel to the first girl well I will wait until gym class, I'll into her locker and put itching powder in her panties. Safe to say people are going to think she has genital herpes's. It's a gift so nice, I almost gave it twice, but I decided to customize my revenge punish them individually then as a group.

The second girl will be little harder to prank,i will need to move swift and fast so no one sees me in the general area. I am going to get a balloon and fill it with brown paint. then slip the balloon filled with brown paint at one of the lunch tables seats along with a fart bomb as soon as she sits down Pop went the balloon. There will be brown all over her skit and legs, it will look like she had an accident, best part was no one wanted to go close, thank the fart bomb for that, it just makes things so much more authentic.

the third revenge took a lot of thought, I found myself running on empty I wanted to stick with the theme I have going on, see diary the first involved itching powder to panties, the second is paint bombing someones clothing to make it look like they **** themselves. So I decided to spread the theme to not just clothing, but the crapper too. I started out small, step one find a scapegoat I will ask one of the guys to ask another guy, to ask one of the cool dudes, so the cool dude gives the brownies to give to the football guy so he can deliver a special Laxitive has brownie to the last girl. She will have to go to the bathroom, all the stalls, but one will be locked. The last one will have super glue on the toilet seat. Best thing is even if the principal finds out I am the one who made the brownie, I can't be punished it's here say, who would have thought Law & order would actually teach something more useful than school, anyway I have to go, I need to start baking. I will add onto todays diary as soon as I get the chance, wish me luck.

====================================

Ok Diary back from school and what can I say. Everything went according to plan, I kept my distance of course while the pranks went off it was Hilarious to see one of the girls scratching herself constantly while walking down the hallways, to hear the whispers and rumors begin. The second was a riot the girl was screaming her lungs out as she ran out of the lunch room and outside, the stench is going to stay with her for a while due to the fart bomb. As for the last one it looked a little dicy for the moment as I watched the jock considering eating the brownie. Luckily enough he decided not to, you should have seen the girl run, I think I overdid it....4 laxitives into one brownie might have been a little too much, I think Courtney is still stuck to the toilet seat o happy days.

I can't help wonder if the three blonds will plot revenge, or finally leave me alone...either way nothing to be afraid of the best those three could do is spread a rumor about me having putting out with guys for a cheeseburger, and if I eat anymore of this tofu crap than I probably will start putting out for cheeseburgers.

~Sarah
Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please show support at

Rosalie diary
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582858244&v=wall&story_fbid=446704943244#!/group.php?gid=122769827761263&ref=ts

Sarah Diary
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582858244&v=wall&story_fbid=446704943244#!/group.php?gid=122769827761263&ref=ts

Twilight diary
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115035075214838&v=wall
Back to top Go down

Revenge, swift and cruel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Jacobsons :: Sarah's Diary-
Jump to: