Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Down the crapper Vote_lcapDown the crapper Voting_barDown the crapper Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Down the crapper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Down the crapper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Down the crapper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Down the crapper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Down the crapper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Down the crapper Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Down the crapper Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Down the crapper Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Down the crapper Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Down the crapper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Down the crapper Empty
PostSubject: Down the crapper   Down the crapper Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:46 am

Ladies and gentlemen the Pariah has entered the building
Date: April 25, 2009

Dear Diary

So what happened after the principal walked in with my records, well lets just say he stopped being the pal in principal I got an entire week of detention. I was hoping for suspension, but I guess the good old principal figured I would enjoy the time off so instead I get to sit in detention. Coming to school today was an interesting experience. as soon as I stepped into the hallway everyone stepped against away from me. It seems I have become the school Pariah, personally some people may dislike being avoided like the plague, I love it, thats all i want to be left alone. Gym class proved to be interesting, today's gym was the classic game dodge ball and to my surprise no one was aiming at me. I thought I would be the prime target after taking the pep out of the pep rally. Things did make sense after the shower, I was wrapped in my towel when I went to get my clothing from my locker to find my locker was broken open, my clothing gone. The only thing in my locker was a sheet of paper with three words on it "Go Home Bitch" along with my black glove, I put the glove on my hand to cover my scar and looked to the right to see one of the crappers open and went to the crapper and saw my clothing in the crapper the water completely covering them.

I could not help, but tilt my head and contemplate revenge. I would have to do something big for this and a plan had already formulated in my plan. There would be no single prank, but a series of extreme revenge including fart bombs, itching powder, paint-bombs and possibly dead rats nailed to the front doors of their houses. These girls want to mess with the bull, their gonna get the horns is all i'm saying.

I am sitting here in a spare school outfit with the school colors and pride, I have no idea what this clothing is for...maybe it was made to just for my own personal hell, if so I should be touched, but all I am is sickened by the irony. I sought to ruin school spirit now i'm wearing an outfit that endorse school spirit ugh. I am sitting here at the last subject for the day at the back of the class now. The teachers don't really care as long as I keep my mouth shut i'm invisible, I just need to plan my revenge carefully, Ihave an idea of what I want, but I haven't finalized it yet in my mind, all I know is this is going to be Huge. First step of my plan to make a plan is shirk off Detention....the bell went off its time to put my plan to plan in motion i'm off

Later

~Sarah
Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please show support at

Rosalie diary
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582858244&v=wall&story_fbid=446704943244#!/group.php?gid=122769827761263&ref=ts

Sarah Diary
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582858244&v=wall&story_fbid=446704943244#!/group.php?gid=122769827761263&ref=ts

Twilight diary
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115035075214838&v=wall
Back to top Go down

Down the crapper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Jacobsons :: Sarah's Diary-
Jump to: