Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Topic: My special little girl.  Vote_lcapTopic: My special little girl.  Voting_barTopic: My special little girl.  Vote_rcap 
Admin
Topic: My special little girl.  Vote_lcapTopic: My special little girl.  Voting_barTopic: My special little girl.  Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Topic: My special little girl.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Topic: My special little girl.  Empty
PostSubject: Topic: My special little girl.    Topic: My special little girl.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 am

Date: May,5th, 2007

Dear diary
You will never guess what happened....I am a mommy, my little girl came to greet me for my birthday. She came one day early, but I don't care...she is my precious little Angel I love her so much. I am going to provide for her and love her more than any mother has loved their daughter. My mother came around to the hospital. She wanted to see me and her granddaughter...She was drunk as usual. The nurses wouldn't let her in and I was glad....I have nothing to say to that woman, as far as she is concerned I have no mother.I will learn from my mother's mistakes. I will get a job ill buy her thing's food clothing, ill love her and protect her. I will provide for her. She will never have to come home from school to clean up all the liquor bottles and clean the house and cook her mother food...no I will do it all and we will have each other.

I have only held her oncne so far. I can't wait for her next feeding to looking into those beautiful eyes of her. One of the nurses was also kind enough to buy a disposible camera for me and took some photos of me and my jayne. I can't wait to see them developed. I can't help but notice my Aunt and uncle acting a little strange...it was like they didn't want me to hold jayne at all i don't understand why.

She is my daughter i am going to hold her. I am going to love her and treat her right. nothing will stop me for providing for my little girl NOTHING!.

Anyway i am a little tied now, i need some sleep before they bring me Jayne back.
Back to top Go down

Topic: My special little girl.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Jacobsons :: Sarah's Diary-
Jump to: