Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Vote_lcapRoyce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Voting_barRoyce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Vote_rcap 
Admin
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Vote_lcapRoyce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Voting_barRoyce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Empty
PostSubject: Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3)   Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:16 am

Date: March 25th 1933

Dearest Diary

I am sorry that I have not had the time to write in you, it’s just my life has been so busy. I have been socializing with some of my mother’s friends and building useful “contacts,” as my mother calls them. My mother believes it is always useful to be friends with at least one gossip - you learn the news before it is published. But she also says it is a double edge sword. When around gossips, you must show no signs of weakness, or else they too will gossip about you. My mother is such a wise & insightful woman.

Mr.Royce King has been courting me continuously since my last entry, of course he is much too busy to come visit me often, so he sends me beautiful violets. He seems to think they match my eyes. This morning my mother and I prepared for the evening. Royce invited my parents and I to a lovely ball. It was a beautiful party. I was unsure of the purpose behind it at the time, not even my mother knew of the purpose, and she knows everything from her close circle of friends.

I enjoyed myself very much. I danced Royce the waltz - such a beautiful dance. The way he leads is amazing. I knew where I was going, and I felt safe in his arms.

I could have danced all night with Mr. Royce and still have asked for more. After the Waltz, Royce and I went to the court yard. We watched the stars & the beautiful full moon. The scent of the flowers had me nearly intoxicated… and then Royce did something I did not expect. He got down on one knee and opened a small black box to show a gold ring with a diamond on it. Oh his words were so romantic:

“Lady Rosalie Hale, you are the most beautiful women I have ever met, your beauty is like a breath of fresh air your soul so pure and innocent. Do me the honer of becoming my wife & I shall love you for eternity as a man, nothing more, nothing less.”

I accepted Immediately. We returned to the ball and I learned that the reason for the ball was as an engagement party.

My mother was thrilled to hear the news, my father, however, was not surprised. On the way home I learned that my Fiance Royce had asked for father’s blessing. All my dreams are coming true. Soon I will be living as the lady of the household - I will manage Royce’s household and keep order while he goes to work to earn our living. Someday we may very well have children that will play on the beautiful estate. He will be the king & I, the Queen.

I wish to speak to Royce more about the wedding itself. He insisted as soon as possible, but I just don’t know. I want this completely, entirely, but the problem is there is this small bothersome part of me that cannot help but wonder if this was the right thing to do.

I should not complain, he is spoiling me, treating me the way I deserve to be treated and in order for that money to be spent, he must work. I should focus less on how much we spend time together & more on how much he can provide for me. Tomorrow my mother and I will begin organizing the wedding. As for now, I believe I must sleep, as the future Mrs. Royce King I must look good for my man, so I do not shame him.

~Rosalie Hale King.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Royce is my king and I am his queen (Entry 3)
Page 1 of 1