Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Decisions, Decisions. Vote_lcapDecisions, Decisions. Voting_barDecisions, Decisions. Vote_rcap 
Admin
Decisions, Decisions. Vote_lcapDecisions, Decisions. Voting_barDecisions, Decisions. Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Decisions, Decisions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Decisions, Decisions. Empty
PostSubject: Decisions, Decisions.   Decisions, Decisions. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:25 am

Decisions, Decisions.

I caught her hand, she was going up to Carol, her niece. But I wasn’t going to just sit back. She turned with a questioned look in her face, her delicate features were full of worry. I forced a smile: "thought you’re gonna need me up there".
Her smile came instantly, matching with mine. We went up the stairs, holding hands. I tried to lower the tense and she slowly loosened her grip. She knocked the door heavily enough for Carol to hear. “Alice?” her voice came unsure from behind the door. Alice took a deep unneeded breath, and we got in the room.
Carol smiled shyly eyeing me with curiosity but made no question, I was going to like that girl. Alice introduced me and I avoided tactfully to not shake her hand. She didn't look surprised, Alice had probably avoided contacting that way with he too. They talked for a while, surprisingly she wasn’t scared. Then she told us her side of the story and it didn’t differ a lot from Alice’s. Apparently she was kicked out of her house once her relatives discovered her "curse".She told us a bunch of other stuff Alice probably already knew from reading her past, but she kept nodding politely while Carol talked. Then Alice explained her that she was her niece and that she also has premonitions. She threw me a quick warning look when Carol was to lost in her thoughts to see it. I felt the atmosphere of our talk turn into a casual chat.
Then they talked about turning her into one of us. We received no reaction, she stood there, frozen. Then like we have asked her to go out for a pizza, instead of offering her immortality, she just nodded and smiled faintly. Alice smiled broadly, approvingly. I didn't loose my power, I wondered if her choice was so easy for her as it seemed or if it was a product of my gift.
Then our whole clan was inside the room-except Rose, she was downstairs combing Renesmee’s hair as far as I knew. I wondered if she just wanted to give Alice some time, for her to make sure if Carol really wanted this, I had a feeling that Rose was going to like this girl. I didn’t mention that Carol had no choice from this point, she knew-it was death or immortality now, no going back. Bella flashed a warm smile at Carol and moved next to Edward, she spoke low enough for Carol not to hear but we could hear her.
She wanted to stay here to support Alice and told Edward to take Nessie to Jacob because it wasn’t really safe here. I didn’t get it, Edward would be more useful here, why sending him to wolf land? Edward took off immediately and after we couldn’t here the Volvo’s engine anymore Bella was at Carlisle side suddenly. He leaned to his ear and told him something in a really low voice. Even we couldn’t catch it, all I heard was something about “protecting thoughts” and “morphine“. I glanced over at Alice, I guessed she would see what Bella just told my “father“. Her face was blank and then she made a face but nodded to Bella, carefully avoiding my gaze, I rolled my eyes. Then Rose was in the room too. I guessed she couldn’t hold it any longer. Carlisle threw a quick approving glance at Bella and stepped forward, Alice smiled weakly, uneasily.
“It’s time.”
Back to top Go down

Decisions, Decisions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Cullens :: Jasper's Journal-
Jump to: