Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Vote_lcapEntry 13th (Alice's Pov) Voting_barEntry 13th (Alice's Pov) Vote_rcap 
Admin
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Vote_lcapEntry 13th (Alice's Pov) Voting_barEntry 13th (Alice's Pov) Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Entry 13th (Alice's Pov)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Empty
PostSubject: Entry 13th (Alice's Pov)   Entry 13th (Alice's Pov) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:19 am

Entry 13th (Alice's Pov)

When I drove in, I saw Jacob and Nessie on the porch, Jacob was hugging her and she had her eyes closed, half asleep I guessed, she looked tired. Me and Carol got out of the car and from all the noise in the house I understood that everybody was home, good!
“Hey, dog!” I called out to him and gave him a warning look, moving my eyes from him to Renesmee.
“Hey, shorty!” He smiled happily with a hint of worry in his eyes, he clenched his hands a little around her.
I got in and changed my train of thoughts so that they were full of Carol, I didn’t want a grouchy Edward, I had important things to say.
Everyone greeted us, we found Edward playing piano, another lullaby, wondered who it was for this time, I gave him all the information quickly and I went straight up the stairs leading Carol to my and Jasper’s bedroom.
I whispered that we all need to talk low enough so Carol wouldn’t hear it, I showed her the closet, twice the size of the room and I told her to have a look and if she wanted to put our clothes in, and I will be back soon, good thing with vampire talks, we say much but it doesn't take long.
We all sat at the kitchen table that was rarely used now that Bella was one of us, she was smiling warmly at me probably seeing herself at my place too, years ago, the only difference is that I wasn’t going to vote for my humanity, but for Carol’s, my ship has sailed a long time ago, I hope Carol wouldn’t hate me after this.
“I know you can hear her heartbeat, so I’m getting straight to the point.”I told them she is my niece, she has the same ability and by bringing her here I was trying to protect her from Aro. I caught Rose’s face twitching in pain, was she thirsty? I doubted that.
I turned first to Bella, I needed support that I wasn’t sure Jasper was ready to give me right now.
“Yes.”She spoke her voice steady.Then to Edward.
“Yes.”His voice wasn’t as sure as Bella’s but I bet he didn’t want Aro to have Carol.
“Esme?”
“Of course.” She smiled warmly at me, I smiled back.
Before I had time to ask Rose she spoke.
“Yes”She told me.”But make sure you talk to her first, make sure she wants this life”she continued her face now quite peaceful. I nodded.
“Emmet?” He turned slightly to Bella with a grin on his face while replying to me.
“Hell yeah!”My smile was instant but faded quickly as I turned to meet Jasper’s gaze.
“Yes” he told me with certainty. I kissed him lightly, thanked everyone and headed upstairs to fullfil Rosalie’s request
Back to top Go down

Entry 13th (Alice's Pov)
Page 1 of 1