Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Tying Up Loose Ends Vote_lcapTying Up Loose Ends Voting_barTying Up Loose Ends Vote_rcap 
Admin
Tying Up Loose Ends Vote_lcapTying Up Loose Ends Voting_barTying Up Loose Ends Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Tying Up Loose Ends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Tying Up Loose Ends Empty
PostSubject: Tying Up Loose Ends   Tying Up Loose Ends Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Tying Up Loose Ends

February 15th, 1937

Last night was a wonderful evening for all of us, okay for most of us, Edward was standing in the shadows. Rosalie was so happy with her Valentine gift. I could feel how happy and excited she was because she gave me that special smile of hers. Her smile gave the stars no competition. Instead of a store bought card, I wrote her a letter explaining to her that she held the key to my heart. My love belonged to her and her alone.

While we danced the night away, Carlise told Esme about our day and all about Emily Rogers. As there was no time restraints for us, businesses close, the band stops playing, and everyone finally goes home. Well almost everyone. I took Rosalie to the middle of a trail we walk sometimes, and I laid down a blanket so we could sit and watch the stars. We kissed and snuggled and for about the first time Rosalie relaxed,I mean actually relaxed. She was starting to trust me, and I wasn't about to mess that up. I will give her all the time she needs and wants. When it happens for us it will be for love.

Rosalie actually was very loving when we got home. We hugged and kissed and held each other all night. She knew I was leaving tomorrow, so she held me tight, and didn’t want to let go. “Rosalie,” I whispered “please don’t worry about me going and coming home. I gave you the key to my heart, you, and only you can open it. You keep it for yourself because I don’t think anyone else is so right for me as you.” “Oh Emmett, I do love you,” she started to answer; “There is no one out there I trust with my heart also. I am resigned to the fact that you are leaving but will come back for me. I believe in you, and I will keep your heart close to mine until I can give it back to you.” At that point Rosalie gave me my Valentines gift a Rolex watch. It was me, very durable and very masculine in appearance. I loved it.

“Emmett?” She asked. “What is it Rose?” “I realize how much you really love me, it took me awhile, but I know now you will be back for me,” “yes my love” and she smiled and was quiet for a long time.

“Emmett?” She started again. “Yes Rose?” “Where’s Edward?” A simple enough question, but had a complicated answer none the less. I explained what happened at the Jewelers, and the details about the horrid owner and his employee Emily Rogers. I think if we don’t help her she will be dead. I could see that she was remembering Royce, so I hugged her tightly, and helped her to relax.
“I knew something was up!” She hissed. “I heard a little of Esme’s and Carlise’s discussion of what to do and Esme seemed concerned about this Emily person, and discussing their options of what to do with her. Esme sounded a little upset, like a mother that is upset, and they talked about having to take her to New York, well that was all I could get from listening, as they went out hunting.” She was getting very angry now. “Rose, honey?, honey?, Rosalie?” I asked her, getting worried about her anger. “Rosalie, don’t get angry with me not telling you about it, I wanted us to have an evening where we just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves with no interruptions. I knew she was safe last night, so I decided to wait until now to tell you.” “You only said something when I asked about Edward! How can I trust you to go away and tell me everything that happened to you?” She sobbed. I knew this was her lack of self esteem talking, but knowing it and seeing the past flare up in her eyes made me wish I could have met her before there was a Royce King in her life.

Just as I was starting to calm her down by having her lean on me and I stroked her cheek there was a soft knock at the door. I asked “who is it?” Very softly we heard “Rosalie, it’s me Esme, may I come in?” Rosalie looked at me, as I nodded to her, “yes Esme, and please do.” “I’m sorry to bother you two, but I heard the two of you and you both seem to be upset. I wanted to see if anything was wrong.” With that she winked at me when Rosalie turned her head.

Esme came and sat on the corner of the bed and took Rosalie’s hand, and quietly said “Rosalie, no one was trying to keep anything from you. Quite the contrary as a matter of fact, Carlise and I were smoothing out the details before I came to ask your help.” Rosalie answered “What details?” “Well Carlise and I figured you wouldn’t let Emmett go without helping him to pack, then getting ready to say good-bye.” Rosalie signed, you can tell she was trying to block out the inevitable, but finally resigned to the fact that I was really leaving for awhile.
“Rosalie, Carlise and I figured out that you and I should take Emily and her children to New York City. New York University is about the only University that accepts women into their institution for study. He says he will have no problem getting them to accept her. Carlise will meet us there after he takes care of Mr. Lindsey and any of his cohorts and make sure their never have the opportunity to take advantage of anyone else.” “Is Carlise going to kill them? That doesn’t sound like Carlise at all!” Rosalie hissed, almost if he was going to kill them, she wanted to stay and help! Esme answered, surprised at even the mention the fact of Carlise kill someone, no matter their character or their crime “Of course not Rosalie, he is just going to make his life miserable, as Mr. Lindsey has made of all his victims. He plans on Mr. Lindsey losing his business this morning and by five he will be on the soup line.” “I hope he chokes on it! Rosalie spat out.”
“Now Rosalie, just concentrate on what we have to do, and how we can help without Emily figuring out what we are.” “Okay, Okay Esme, what are we going to do?” Rosalie sighed. After Esme sighed herself, she went on to say how she will go ahead of them to purchase a house, decorate it, furnish it, and hire a nanny to watch the children while she is at school. Rosalie, you will help Emily get to where she will live, and Carlise, will be joining us after he takes care of Mr. Lindsey. He will help her with her acceptance and with all the expenses; at least she graduates and gains employment to support her and her children.

I sat there taking it all in. These monsters as humans would call us are the most sympathetic people I have ever met.

We all gathered the things we needed and went into town. We spotted Edward as soon as we turned the street, as we have sharper, heightened senses. We made it closer to him when I stopped cold. If I smelled it so did everyone else. It was a scent, a scent of a vampire, and not one we recognized. Carlise said “Wait, let’s get to Edward first, maybe he knows something.” Since we were in view with the humans we had to walk like a human, which seems so slow to me.

That is the reason Edward and I are taking a train, we need to keep up pretenses.
When we approached Edward he told us to relax. He told us that he did indeed smell the vampire, and he ran to see if it was one looking to attack us. He ran back to Emily’s, he said it took all of 2 minutes to find her and read her mind. Her name was Mary Alice. She really doesn’t know what happened to her. She is looking to meet someone in Philadelphia. Someone I thought? “Yes" Edward said, "someone.” Damn I hate when he does that. You can’t have a private thought to yourself. He looked at me and with one of his sly grins he said “I try Emmett, I really do. Anyway he went on to say she has visions, and he watched her kill an animal and drank its blood. Her eyes were amber like ours, she did catch our scent, and she wanted no part of looking to see who was near, like she was running from something.
“What about Emily?” Carlise asked, aloud so we could all hear the conversation. Well Edward went onto say that it appears that Mr. Lindsey is quite the coward, he sent 2 large men to see her. I listened to their thoughts and couldn’t believe at what they were told to do, and how much they were being paid to do it. Edward looked at Rosalie and told her he was sorry to have to say it aloud, she must have thought something. So he didn’t want to kill him, but he did want to send a message, so he staged a fight to scare them off. It worked so good that Mr. Lindsey himself was taken aback when he came sniffing around.

Carlise ran the plan through his head, and Edward thought it was a great idea. He even pondered getting the vision reader to make sure it will work. Carlise laughed.

Edward said that he had to go home and get his things. I knew I should have picked up his belongings, it totally slipped my mind. He also mentioned that Rosalie should hunt before she takes her journey with the humans. He told me he would meet me at the station later as our train doesn’t leave until tonight.

Carlise took the three of us up to Emily’s apartment. Carlise and I introduced Rosalie and Esme to her and the three young children. I could see Rosalie’s pain as she said her “nice to meet you” to them all.

Carlise told her of his plan, and when he told her about school and a nanny is when she broke down and cried. It was a happy cry. He told her that for her protection she needed to be ‘somewhere’ else while Esme did what she had to do, and soon He will have to do what he had to do. As she hesitated to leave without saying goodbye to her family and friends, Esme had to explain to her what happened to Edward last evening. I told her she would have plenty of time to say goodbye to everyone before she leaves, but she can never tell anyone where she is.

Rosalie excused herself and told them she would be back soon and we left. Rosalie looked at me and said “One last hunt before you have to leave?” She looked into my eyes and gave me that smile of hers as I said to her “beat you to the woods!” We both laughed at that and ran.

This Journal is no way affiliated with Stephanie Meyers; it is fan fiction and just that. It is meant to be read as fun, and written with imagination.

Editor: Nicole Alynn Atkins

You can read Emmett Cullen’s Journal: http://emmettcullen/’sjournal.blogspot.com/

You can also read it: https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Join Emmett Cullen’s Journal on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135463769805560&ref=ts
All feedback, suggestions and comments are welcome and wanted

Tying Up Loose Ends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Cullens :: Emmett's Journal-
Jump to: