Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
A new Friend? Vote_lcapA new Friend? Voting_barA new Friend? Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
A new Friend? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
A new Friend? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
A new Friend? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
A new Friend? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
A new Friend? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
A new Friend? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
A new Friend? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
A new Friend? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
A new Friend? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

A new Friend?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

A new Friend? Empty
PostSubject: A new Friend?   A new Friend? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:52 am

Dear Diary,
I bolted for the doors as soon as I realised I was much stronger. And just when I thought of going to the door, somehow I was standing there.
Some of the guards got me down and Marcus came to me. He told I had become a vampire. I knew what this meant. I was a monster, in it's very real, very dangerous kind.
I screamed at him. I wanted to meet Alexandra right away. He told me to remain calm. He told me that if I wanted her to be safe I had to stay here and fight the war.
I was enraged. I was furious beyond description. Marcus asked the guards to let me go and they complied with his orders. I was in no condition to speak; I just kept growling at whoever came near me.
One evening as I was sitting on a rock in the garden, Marcus came to me. I could hear his footsteps so I turned and growled at him, cautioned him to come near me no further. He pulled one hand from beside his body and set it in front of me as if offering friendship. I glared at him.
“I want to be your friend, Aro. I had no choice. I can explain this. Just let me speak for a moment here. The king told me“
I cut him off as I held his hand to pull him towards me so that I could break his hand.
As soon as I touched him, I had a vision. He was sitting beside me and talking to me. He was smiling as I was speaking, was that me? I looked different. I had dark brown-almost black- eyes and I was fair-skinned. Oh. I was human back then.
I liked the vision. It made me happy that I had at least one friend with me. But there was something filled in the vision that made me like it. But, there was a voice... a voice filled with compassion. It was Marcus’ internal voice. It surprised me how tender his voice was when he talked about me. There were hints of other emotions as well. Pity? Anticipation? Sadness? Yes, those were the emotions. I realised this as I heard what he was thinking.
He was so caring, so compassionate. A friend I would have loved to have. But COULD he be my friend? Would I LET him be my friend after this?
I had no answer.
I’ll tell you the rest later as I have to see if Gianna has broken up with her new found boyfriend. Marcus had told me earlier that he does not love her much and he can leave her at any moment or for a reason so small that she wouldn’t even take it as a mistake. I told her about it and she said she’d think about it.
Love, always,
Aro
Back to top Go down

A new Friend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Volturi :: Aro's Journal-
Jump to: