Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
My talk with Jane Vote_lcapMy talk with Jane Voting_barMy talk with Jane Vote_rcap 
Admin
My talk with Jane Vote_lcapMy talk with Jane Voting_barMy talk with Jane Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

My talk with Jane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

My talk with Jane Empty
PostSubject: My talk with Jane   My talk with Jane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Topic: The Tour guide is me, I should be home with my babygirl.

Date: May 22, 2009

Yo Diary

Some things you may be interested in, I am still under penalty and I have just realized it may stay that way for the duration of the pregnancy. Sarah has gotten huge and is rather moody too. Jane brought something up and Sarah looked like she wanted to rip out Jane's tongue. Jane's and Sarah's hatred seems to be rather mutual, but from what I saw from Alec and Demetri they don't seem to mind Sarah. The only thing bothering me is Aro's interest in Sarah. I think he still wants her in his guard, but Sarah would never join the guard she has the baby and she has me too.

The Voltori decided to stay and help out as much as possible. They were curious about how the pregnancy would work. Aro told me he saw everything from Edward Cullen's thoughts during the whole incident, but still he wanted to document this pregnancy, see how things would work out.

I did not mind as long as he did not want my babygirl, our child or me killed. I was fine with them as house guests, it should be fine.

Aro came up with the idea of us going hunting in the city, I personally thought it was a bad idea. I wanted to be with Sarah. I was worried about her, but Marcus volunteered to stay behind and Sarah told me she wanted fresh blood and not the stuff in the blood bags. I frowned and reluctantly left with Aro, Demetri and the twins.

I decided we should drive to town and look as normal as possible Jane was down right unpleasent as she and her brother sat in the back beside Demetri and asked "Are we there yet" several times I was driving slow for a reason, mainly because I did not want a speeding ticket and get a cop killed. I mostly fed off the criminals and those who smelled nice, I did not like feeding off those who dedicated themselves to bettering humanity.

We arrived in the city and parked in the usual parking lot and we left. The day was dark and stormy so there was no chance of the sun coming up. We hunted the streets, Jane moved beside me the entire time. It was not unusual for Jane she is always close to me when I visit the Voltori, people often think of her as crazy. I think of her as a confused child. We hunted in silence moving with inhumane speed and agility through the alleys as we caught suitable meals.

We eventually broke off into two squads, Aro went with Alec and Demetri in one direction, while I left with Jane to go in the other. We were hunting for a while and then Jane finally asked me what I saw in the human, as she put it.

I told Jane that Sarah was an amazing woman, true she was human, but she was a fighter and stronger then anyone could imagine. I told her that not even Sarah knew her own strengths and it was true Sarah did not see herself with accuracy, there is so much she doesn't see about her self.

Jane looked at me like I was insane, she told me that Sarah was still a human and that I should forget about her and stick to my own species. I asked her what about Sarah and my child and jane told me to let Sarah die and give the child to the voltori. She told me I should join and serve Aro in the guard.

I told Jane I would never join the guard. I was no man's slave, not anymore and I would never let my woman die or give my child away. Jane went silent after that and we had nothing to say to each other.

The rest of the time Sarah was on my mind. I thought about the first time we had sex. The way she confided in me before we got lost in our passion and love for each other, it's one of my favourite moments with her. Another moment with Sarah that I treasure is making love with her under the stars ,the way she looked that night there was no words to describe it. I don't think Jane could ever understand the love I share with Sarah.

Jane eventually spoke and asked me what was the one thing I hated about Sarah. I thought about it and told her there was not a single thing that I hated about my babygirl. I loved every single thing about Sarah. Jane looked at me with a sneer and asked another question about Sarah. "Fine what is the one thing you love most about her?" Jane spat out. I could hear the hatred in Jane's voice, but I chose to ignore it and told her, "That is too hard to answer, Sarah is magnificent, I guess I have to say I love her fighting spirit. Once Sarah sets out to do something she will never ever give up, she will keep pushing herself, long after everyone else has quit. She knows what she wants and will go to hell and back to get it."

We finished hunting and I grabbed a human for Sarah, knocking the human out and carrying it to the boot of my car with inhuman speed. You would not believe how easy it is to carry around a human, you just need to have look outs and I had four watching my back.

We made it home and I spent the rest of the day with Sarah. I watched her feed from the human. I ignored the curious glances of the others, apparently they wern't used to seeing a human consume blood. I did not care I was too lost in Sarah's movements. I just wanted to lay her down and tell her how much I loved her...no, I wanted to show her how much I loved her.

An interesting fact I noticed was, the more blood Sarah drank, the stronger she was. Today she actually broke a chair with her hands. I asked her how she felt and she told me she was fine with the exception of always being thirsty and sleepy most of the time. I kissed Sarah's forehead my babygirl was such a trooper.

Sarah's mood tends to swing a little from time to time, she actually wanted to take Jane on in a fight and compared Jane to Justin Beiber. Sarah and I spent the rest of the day together, she said she wanted to call the child Brian Junior or BJ for short.

I told her "Are you insane woman, come now I will not have my son called Brian Junior or BJ for short, I forbid it Sarah. I will not inflict that name on an innocent child." Sarah wanted to know why and I told her "think babygirl, think BJ....BLOW JOB, do you really want to name our child that?" Sarah was about to say something, but Aro and Marcus joined us and we spoke about the pregnancy, Aro seemed excited and curious to see our child.

I finally managed to spend some time alone with Sarah in my bedroom for a change. I laid beside her until she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and came to write in you and explain how things were going. I will write again as soon as possible. Right now Sarah is my number one priority she is carrying my child and she must be taken care of.

Brian jacobson
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

My talk with Jane
Page 1 of 1