Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Sarah's Resolve Vote_lcapSarah's Resolve Voting_barSarah's Resolve Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Sarah's Resolve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sarah's Resolve Empty
PostSubject: Sarah's Resolve   Sarah's Resolve Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Topic: Sarah is just full of surprises
Date: may 19th, 2009

Yo Diary,

It's been a full day since we discovered Sarah was pregnant. I have called the Voltori. I trust them to help us. I have in the past done many favors for them by witnessing with the whole Cullen incident they would repay their debt I know it.

I returned to my babygirl after I called the Voltori and a vampire decorator I knew along with a few friends. I considered calling Eleazar, but I fear our friendship may be stained as I was a witness for the Voltori, while he defended his extended family. I wonder if he would forgive me, probably not, I know I wouldn't forgive him if he did that.

I told Sarah that I had a few friends coming, she was quiet, this was not good, Sarah was never quiet. I asked her if she was alright and she answered "Peechy." I flinched I hated having her mad at me, but I deserved it I could not believe how careless I was with Sarah I only hope she can forgive me someday.

I told her that the Voltori would be arriving and I heard her heart beat erratically. I wanted to hold her and get rid of the fear she felt. I told her it was alright, that the twins, Marcus and Aro would be arriving to help us. Sarah asked about the law of secrecy and I tried now to calm her down that Aro would probably forgive us because of our child and him wanting to collect the child.

I knew this would buy us some time to find a safe way of getting out of this mess I could hear Sarah hiss and I was surprised and found myself turned on I gave Sarah a dirty look she firmly told me "No."

Sarah moved her hand over the baby bump and I told her of the other hybrids in existence. Sarah interrupted me and asked if I knew if a hybrid was possible. I nodded my head and Sarah called me an asshole. I chuckled the way she said it was amusing.

I continued the story and she did not interrupt me I went on to tell her of the Cullens and my role as the Voltori's witness and the outcome of the entire mess.

Sarah ended up saying "I am not giving our child up to some king, that he could kiss my ass, that It would be a cold day in hell before I gave my child up." I looked at her she was so fearless at this moment, I guess after Jayne she would only become more determined. I told her "Damn straight baby girl, I feel the same way." Sarah held my hand and tried to pull me closer. I moved to her on the couch and placed my hand over her stomach gently.

I told Sarah this would be risky and there was a good chance she would die if not careful. Sarah's resolve is impressive, she is a strong woman, a fighter and I knew she would never give up and as long as she refused to give up then the least I can do is stay at her side and fight with her. She asked me about my friends coming over, I had told her about the interior decorator and that the rest were a people I trusted.

Sarah wanted to know how I knew what choice she would make and I told her I could read her like a book. I leaned down to kiss her neck and moved my way down. Sarah told me no and I asked why not and she told me she felt hungry. I looked at her I was so in the mood for her I needed to connect with her.

I asked her what the real reason was and she told me this exactly "Consider it penalty for getting me knocked up." I frowned and could not believe she was punishing me by withholding sex she was so diabolical. Sarah climbed onto my lap facing me she sat there and kissed me passionately. I found myself getting very aroused by Sarah and at that moment I thought she was just teasing me now. Sarah hugged me and we enjoyed the silence together, sometimes there was no need to speak its like we have an unspoken bond Sarah and I.

Sarah eventually fell asleep and I picked her up and carried her to her bed. I tucked her in and licked her neck. I loved her scent it was always so overwhelming. I am just grateful that living as long as I have has taught me restraint. I can control myself well mostly, Sarah now has me addicted to sex and well she refuses to have it now.

I feel like a child being punished for doing something wrong. Sarah eventually woke up and we spoke for a while, she asked me a lot of questions about vampires and I told her about the myths, she was surprised to find out I don't sleep. When she brought me up on it I told her I was faking and just feeling her perfect shaped body Sarah threw a punch and I caught her fist and kissed it.

I could hear Sarah's stomach growl and I rubbed her leg she pushed my hand away and I sighed asking her what she wanted to eat. She told me to surprise her So I picked her up and put on the tv, she loved pay tv. She ended up watching "Anne of Green Gables" staring Megan Follows, on Hallmark .I looked at Sarah and asked her if she was serious. Sarah surprised me and told me "Anne of Green Gables" with Megan Follows is one of my favourite movies of all time."

I never thought Sarah would like something so girly, I guess I don't know everything about her. I contemplated on reading her diary on my trip to New York. I decided not to I enjoy Sarah surprising me, it was fun. I think I will buy her a copy of that movie on DVD maybe watch it with her and get a little lucky if you get my drift.

Anyway I need to go now. Sarah's meal is ready now to pay for it and find mine.

~Brian Jacobson
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Sarah's Resolve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Jacobsons :: Brian's Journal-
Jump to: