Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
   The Truth Vote_lcap   The Truth Voting_bar   The Truth Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
   The Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
   The Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
   The Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
   The Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
   The Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
   The Truth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
   The Truth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
   The Truth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
   The Truth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

The Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: The Truth      The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Topic: Only Sarah would take the moment to realize she comitted necrofelia when discovering the man she loves is a vampire
Date: may 18th, 2009

She loves me, and I love her and our unborn child

Yo diary

I had watched over my beloved Sarah, watching her sleep, listening to the sounds of her beautiful heart beat....thump...thump...thump, each drum like heart beat was music to my ears. The scent emitting from her always overwhelming and pleasant to inhale spread across the room. I waited for my sleeping beauty to awaken, but she did not. I listened to her breathing and the heartbeats knowing she was alright, she was alive. I found myself asking questions about Sarah.

Why did she attack the human?

Why did she look so exhausted?

Why won't she wake up?

I waited and waited for Sarah to waken and sat beside her. I had my arm under her body supporting her and enjoying the closeness between us.

I leaned in to her and kissed her lips and pulled back. She slowly woke up and looked at me. I looked at her eyes they held curiousity and then fear. I was surprised, why was she afraid, I asked her if she was alright, she nodded her head and the fear vanished, she suddenly just pounced on me and kissed me passionately. I pulled back and watched her anxiously she was begging for me to make love to her.

I did not know what to do, she seemed off balance something about her was different. Seeing the need for connection in her eyes it was overwhelming. I ripped off her clothing and mine and moved on top of her. I leaned down to kiss her on the lips and positioned my hands over hers.

I moved into Sarah and heard her gasp. I wondered if I was too cold for her. I leaned down to kiss her and Sarah noticed dry blood on my chin she asked me what it was and I told her strawberry jam, to my shock she leaned in and started sucking the blood off my chin. I watched her in shock and stopped moving into her when I heard a moan.

Seeing Sarah suck blood from me it was a total turn on. I told her how hot it made me and she blushed for a moment and then I saw something in her eyes it looked like she was thinking something naughty.

I could not stop myself any longer I needed Sarah. I needed to claim her and possess her and make sweet love to her. I kissed her passionately and claimed what was mine. I allowed myself to get lost in the passion and there was almost no thought left in my mind only instinct. I cut her neck with my fingers again and began draining her blood. I needed her flavor inside me. I felt her blood quell the burning thirst inside my throat.

I stopped draining her blood and she leaned up to kiss me on the lips her blood on her own lips she seemed to enjoy it licking her lips and then thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

I finally finished unable to hold back any longer and laid down beside her. I found myself staring at Sarah she had the taste of blood now, that much was obvious that must have been the reason why she attacked the human. I wondered why she wanted blood and why she became so savage to try to obtain it.

Sarah eventually got up and walked a little stiffly. I guess I went too hard on her. I frowned, hating that I could crush her if I truly let go. Sarah went to the kitchen and I asked her what she wanted to eat Sarah told me she wanted the strawberry jam!

Sarah did not want the strawberry jam she wanted blood...human blood. I remained calm and watched my beautiful angel. I told her we were out of strawberry jam and I watched her pout she looked so sexy when she pouted. Sarah instead decided on cooking instant noodle. I watched her, always looking at her checking for signs.

I did not know what to look out for, but she seemed to be normal. I gently lifted my babygirl up and placed her on the counter, slowly I rested my arms around her neck and asked her how she felt. She was quiet and she thought about it before telling me that she was hungry, really really hungry.

Sarah tried to push me away and I went with the flow not giving away that I could be as unmovable as a statue to her. Sarah picked up the hot noodles and she skulled it down not stopping for air my babygirl finished it in minutes.

Sarah's stomach turned and I watched her as her facial expression changed. She ran to the balcony outside the kitchen door and I followed her to see her throw up repeatedly it was disgusting and foul to witness. I heard her curse the noodles, but she was not done throwing up she kept at it and I kept getting grossed out by seeing and smelling the foul thing leaving the lips I had kissed not long ago.

Sarah finally stopped and turned to face me she wiped her mouth with her wrist and asked if I wanted a kiss. I told her hell no just being near her at the moment and seeing what I saw makes me sad in the pants....well I wasn't wearing pants at the moment, but it made me sad none the less. Sarah went up and I heard the tap running and the scrubbing of her toothbrush against her teeth and I sighed, out of relief.

Next was the taps of the shower and I smiled and went to the bathroom and joined Sarah in the shower. I asked her how she was feeling and she told me "Better now that you are here." I could not help, but smile. I felt less sad, if you get my drift and leaned in to kiss Sarah's neck.

I decided to tell Sarah the truth. I loved her and trusted her enough for her to know. She was mine too and it was better that she learned that. We finished the shower and got dressed together. I sat Sarah down in the lounge room and felt nerves consume me. I told Sarah the truth and saw her expression, her jaw opened slowly and I told her my past about my human life and how I became what I am.

She seemed to be taking it well, she did not interupt me. I even told her the Voltori were vampires she was calm and silent she finally spoke and asked why I was telling her this. I told her that her behaviour is not normal and that maybe I may have infected her with something. I pointed out the changes and she did not admit to eating blood. I told her that she did and that it was blood not jam.

Sarah still seemed to be taking it in her stride, but things began to change when she asked what happened to the jerk who grabbed her ass. I admitted to killing him Sarah asked me why I killed him and I told her "Because he touched you, no one, but me can touch you, you belong to me." Sarah's eyes widened and she was quiet for the longest time. I asked her to talk to me and she said to me "It's a lot to deal with and give me a moment to deal with it"

I looked at her wondering what there was to deal with besides me being a vampire. Sarah broke into a rant "let's see the man I love is a vampire, he has just admitted he committed murder because an asshole cupped my ass. I am craving blood. I could be sick with some sort of illness and oh yeah I have committed necrophilia not once, but a few times and unlike Buffy I had no Idea I was committing it at the time." I smiled as she spoke she had just admitted to loving me.

Sarah THE most beautiful and most talented woman in the world loved me. I could not help, but smile again I felt so good. I did not care Sarah broke into a rant I thought she was so sexy when she was pissed off.

Ok, I found myself a little confused when she talked about some Buffy chick. Sarah told me she was going to her room and wanted some time alone. I frowned, but let her go I was in bliss at discovering that Sarah loved me. It was the first time she said that.

Ok she was ranting, but ranting still counts. I let my babygirl have her processing time and went onto google and typed in Buffy and went to wikipedia and read up on it. After reading about it I looked it up on youtube, and found an episode and watched it.

I found myself insulted Vampires don't turn into dust at sunlight.....WE SPARKLE. I shook my head in disbelief and shook it off, the humans had to believe these retarded myths, it was for our own safety. I finished my research on Buffy and sat outside Sarah's room. I waited outside her room all night waiting for her to come out, waiting to find out what her next move would be. I heard Sarah scream and I jumped onto my feet and went into her room. I looked at her in shock when I saw a bump on her stomach, it was big and it stuck out.

I walked to her and sat next to he,r we were both in silence for the longest of time. I eventually stood up and told her that I needed to call one of my contacts. I walked out of the room and went to my office, sat in my chair and brought out my phone I had two choices I could call my friend Eleazar of the Denali Coven or I could do the right thing and call Aro of the Voltori.

I picked up the phone and dialed the number

~Brian Jacobson
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

The Truth
Page 1 of 1