Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Sarah's act of insanity Vote_lcapSarah's act of insanity Voting_barSarah's act of insanity Vote_rcap 
Admin
Sarah's act of insanity Vote_lcapSarah's act of insanity Voting_barSarah's act of insanity Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Sarah's act of insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sarah's act of insanity Empty
PostSubject: Sarah's act of insanity   Sarah's act of insanity Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Topic: Sarah snapped, kind of made me hot to see it though
Date: may 15th, 2009

Yo Diary

I don't know what to say or think after the events of today. It seemed like it would be a good day. Iit started off in a normal fashion. I watched Sarah sleep through out the night and left her room at five am. I went to get ready for work and time went by. It was ten am. We should have been at the office already, but Sarah was still asleep I went to wake her up and failed, she just slept like she was dead to the world.

I nudged her a little and she told me she was tired. I asked if she wanted to stay home today but she got up and got ready. We left home at 10:30 the drive to my office is usually an hour long. We got there at 11:00 thanks to my driving, we were late and I needed to catch up to salvage what was left of today's plans. I asked Sarah if she was alright and she insisted she was fine.

Sarah thanked me for the good time last night. I told her I enjoyed myself just as much. I of course am addicted to Sarah. Everything about her drives me wild. When I look back on all those years of my cynicism towards love, I realized just how childish I was and thank the stars that Sarah came along and made me grow up.

I asked Sarah if she wanted to go out again tonight and she told me that she wanted a quiet night in, maybe get an early night if possible. I raised an eyebrows as we entered my office. I wondered if Sarah was coming down with the cold . I locked the doors and hugged Sarah, my hands cupping her sweet ass and looked into her eyes.

I was shocked to see how lifeless they looked, she looked so exhausted. "Sarah are you sure your ok?" I asked her worried and she reassured me that she was. I kissed my babygirl and we got down to work. I had an important client coming in today and I needed to get things sorted. Sarah did really well until the client came.

I told Sarah to go make some coffee for the client while I got the last of the preparations ready and she did so. She went to give the client his coffee and something happened. Sarah instantly became distracted. I watched her as the client took an interest in my woman.

I wanted to rip his eyes out of their sockets and stomp on them for the way he was looking at my babygirl. I had forgotten something in my office and when I returned the bastard had his hand on Sarah's ass. I was surprised to see Sarah did not knock the fucker over. I faked a cough and Sarah snapped out of her daze.

Sarah moved away and called the guy a sleaze the guy told Sarah to bite him. I watched him come towards me, my attention suddenly shifted when Sarah went ape shit and ran towards him and tackled him and bit down into his neck. I watched in horror and I was not the only on,e my secretary Kayla was shocked too. I went to Sarah and grabbed her in a bear hug being really careful not to harm her.

I held Sarah tightly and she was kicking and hissing. Sarah's behaviour reminded me of that of my newborn years craving blood and nothing else, but blood. I called Sarah a few times trying to calm her down and she finally regained her senses she looked up at me curiously.

I fired Sarah on the spot and she was confused. I told Kayla take Sarah home, Kayla seemed a little frightened and I told her to expect a bonus in her next paycheck. I let go of Sarah and told her to go, Kayla put her arm around Sarah's back rather timidly and helped Sarah out. I was worried and frightened what had made my babygirl snap like a twig.

I helped the client up, his fate was decided the moment he cupped Sarah's ass, he was a dead man. No one touched my woman like that and gets to live, Sarah IS MINE! The client decided not to do buisness with me, that was fine with me. I don't play with my food.

I followed my victim around right after he left ,it was late already. I followed him home and stormed into his house. I killed his wife first and then killed him leaving no witnesses. I drove home fast speeding which resulted in a speeding ticket for me. I knew something was wrong with Sarah I had yet to figure out what.

I found my Sarah sleeping on the couch. I picked her up and put her in the bedroom and went to my room and called one of the officer managers. He had been on paid vacation but I told him to get into the office. He would be taking my place until further notice. I needed to spend time with Sarah and find out whats happening to her.

Brian jacobson
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Sarah's act of insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Jacobsons :: Brian's Journal-
Jump to: