Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Reflection (Entry 13) Vote_lcapReflection (Entry 13) Voting_barReflection (Entry 13) Vote_rcap 
Admin
Reflection (Entry 13) Vote_lcapReflection (Entry 13) Voting_barReflection (Entry 13) Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Reflection (Entry 13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Reflection (Entry 13) Empty
PostSubject: Reflection (Entry 13)   Reflection (Entry 13) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 am

Date: September 6th, 1950

Dearest Diary
It’s a new day; I am currently all alone while the rest of my Family have gone hunting. I chose to remain behind and gather some time to reflect on my life and where it has led me. I promised to tell you about the cover story for my new sister Alice, and my brother Jasper.

Carlisle decided it would be a good idea that we stick to the story that Alice is their new adopted daughter, and Jasper is my twin brother. Jasper will take my last name … Hale.

So here I am now - sitting on the roof with you, my diary, looking at the beautiful trees and watching the sun come up in the distance. I want to know so much, like what I am feeling now. Why is it is that I don’t understand this sensation that is wracking my heart…..my conscience, with these sensations and emotions.

This is why I did not join my family on their hunting trip, why I chose to stay behind. I need time alone, time to question myself and be free of the shallow pretenses I show around my family. I am waiting here now for a moment of clarity, waiting to have a meaning, but I realize that waiting for this moment of clarity is waiting for a divine intervention….there is no such thing. So I should process the thoughts that are spinning around in my head in small steps, baby steps.

I’ll start at the beginning. Carlisle has decided to use my name to integrate Jasper into the family and I…think I felt somewhat upset because so much has happened to me - I have become a new person….a new species, and the only thing left that defined me was my name. Hale it’s the only thing that was left of the original me.

I knew that it made me less than happy when Carlisle suggested it, so why did I not express how I felt? Why was I just so calm and why did I just go along with the idea of giving away the last thing that was truly mine.

I am beginning to wonder if the reason for my calmness is that of Jasper’s influence - but does that mean that Edward’s slight change in mood is also because of Jasper’s gift? If it is, how will I know what emotions are really mine, and what emotions are simply influenced by Jasper. This is all so weird to me, like a bad dream.

Not only is Jasper taking away my namesake, but he is also taking away my ability to generally feel. This is really irritating me, I don’t like the way I am feeling now. If this is all Jasper’s doing and he is using his gift to influence my feelings, to feel calmness, then all he is doing is taking my true feelings and bottling them up and storing them away. Then when he is gone, the bottle breaks and here I am feeling overwhelmed - and all this in one day.How will I cope with an eternity of this?

I don’t know
I Just don’t know.

I still don’t know much about how I feel, but seeing the beautiful sun rise and spreading it’s warmth across the land… it’s awe inspiring. I wish you could see the beauty of the way it looks and smell the scent of the wet morning dew, and see the luscious green grass and the beautiful forest through my eyes. It’s all so elegant. I am going to go now. I want to use this time to enjoy the peace and quiet. To enjoy seeing the beautiful sun rise in the sky and imagine, pretend, I can still feel it’s warmth.

~Rosalie Hale
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Reflection (Entry 13)
Page 1 of 1