Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Vote_lcapThe Ties That Bind Part 2 Voting_barThe Ties That Bind Part 2 Vote_rcap 
Admin
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Vote_lcapThe Ties That Bind Part 2 Voting_barThe Ties That Bind Part 2 Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

The Ties That Bind Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

The Ties That Bind Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Ties That Bind Part 2   The Ties That Bind Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Then it happened, totally unexpected as I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings, Brian’s mate sneezed!

Vampires don’t sneeze. As soon as it happened, everyone in the room turned to look at Brian’s mate, Caius, Demitri, Felix, Alec, Jane, and especially Aro himself. As soon as it happened I just sat at the edge of my chair. I knew at once that I found the catalyst for my hunger. Her blood was intoxicating. People may think that she was a pretty human, however I found her exquisite.

As Aro moved closer towards the young lady Brian moved to protect her. I “told” Aro that the bond between them was strong. This just proves it. What is with these vampires who fall in love with their food? I am just having a hard time wrapping that around my head.

Brian looked at Aro’s confused face and Brian introduced this creature as Sarah Frost.
The girl moved and stood back to the wall to stay sheltered away from us. It really didn’t matter, as she started to hum. She was humming something familiar; I just couldn’t put my finger on it. All I know was that I was so inspired, enthralled you could say with her.

My heart started to pound out of my chest. I have never felt more alive than I have been the last few centuries. I was drawn to the sweet sounds that were coming from her. Whenever she sang she was the most beautiful woman on the earth. All I knew was I suddenly cared; I cared for my brothers, their wives, for our special guards like Jane, Alec, Demitri and Felix.

All I know is I wanted her; I saw a wonderful future with this girl. I would have to be certain, and with that I can find out.

Aro moved closer to her making me cringe for the first time in decades. I didn’t want him to touch her, I didn’t anyone to touch or hurt her. Aro pretended that nothing was motivating him as he bent over her and move a curl off her forehead; I knew exactly what he was doing. His hand stroked her cheek and remarked to Brian that if she turned her she would have a remarkable gift. It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about, but the inspiration started to wan, and the light that was shining in my life just faded.

Aro was quite amused thinking to himself that Brain is not a warrior and would bend much easier to comply with Aro’s wishes.

Aro wished that he wanted her; at least he believed it to be. So many vampires wanting unions with humans is totally mind boggling, for they are our food for heaven’s sake; gather them together, heard them like cattle, eat and destroy.

So after touching Sarah, Aro came to Caius and me to say: “She knows nothing. She does not need to be destroyed, nor does Brian need to be punished. I can assure you the girl is no problem, as of now anyway”
“Caius, I know you are worried, but there is nothing to be afraid of.”

Aro then turned his attention towards Brian again. With his wonderful fake smile painted on his face, ”your helper is quite unique”. “Her gift will be more intense when she is turned. Would you consider giving her to us?” Brian said in no uncertain words, and emphaticly “No!”

Aro then turned to Sarah and asked her, very melodically “Sarah, would like to stay and join our guard, with your gift you would fit in very nicely.”
One could tell she knew nothing about us or our guard. She answered him very nicely, “no sir, but thank you very much for asking.”

Aro started walking back to Brian, and said to him “you taught her well as to how to treat us”. Brian smiled and said “she is my assistant, and I require her as part of her job description, I am glad you are pleased!”

During this exchange of conversation Sarah started humming again. I could tell that everyone was feeling good, even of all people, Jane.

I couldn’t help myself I stood up and almost floated toward Sarah. I slowly took her hand not to frighten her, and she did not flinch from the cold. I raised her arm up with her hand in mine; I then bent over and kissed her hand, I treated her with the delicacy that a lady deserves.

If my heart could beat it would be beating so hard that my chest would have split open. I looked into her eyes, my icy shell started to melt, so much so that I actually looked to see if water was on the floor.

I watched as Brian and Sarah left us. Sarah was still singing and still inspiring me out of my depression.

It was at that moment that I knew Sarah will be my bride, my Queen.

This Journal is no way affiliated with Stephanie Meyers; it is fan fiction and just that. It is meant to be read as fun, and written with imagination.

You can read Emmett Cullen’s Journal: http://emmettcullenjournal.blogspot.com/

You can also read it: http://twilightdiary.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join Emmett Cullen’s Journal on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135463769805560&ref=tsa You can leave comments there for both Emmett and for Marcus or if you wish you can also visit: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115035075214838&v=wall
Marcus's Journal can be read at: http://twilightdiary.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down

The Ties That Bind Part 2
Page 1 of 1