Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Vote_lcapThe Ties That Bind Part 1 Voting_barThe Ties That Bind Part 1 Vote_rcap 
Admin
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Vote_lcapThe Ties That Bind Part 1 Voting_barThe Ties That Bind Part 1 Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

The Ties That Bind Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

The Ties That Bind Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Ties That Bind Part 1   The Ties That Bind Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:35 pm

May 5th, 2009

Brian Jacobson was one of the vampires we “asked” to witness the destruction of the Cullen coven. We would do anything to break up the Cullen’s, as they are so large and have many talents that Aro would love to acquire for the Volturi guard.

We had the best opportunity possible. We were all ready to challenge the Cullen’s, we just needed a reason. That reason came when a Vampire named Irina came to us one afternoon. She had travelled a long way to turn the Cullen’s in. She saw firsthand that the Cullen’s had with them a child no more than a toddler that was hunting with them.

In the early 2nd century we had a plague of the Immortal Children. Many of our kind decided they wished to have a baby, however with our frozen bodies we were not physically able to have one. So many took children, mainly babies up to 3 years old, and turned them into baby vampires. The problem was that these children could not be tamed or trained. They stayed frozen at the age they were when they were turned. They were very dangerous, they were very strong and loved blood, human blood, and they killed indiscriminately. They almost brought the attention of the humans, as so many of their villagers disappeared. So we had to go, find and kill all the babies, those who turned them and anyone who knew and did nothing. The Volturi wanted to ensure this would never be repeated.

We travelled to Forks, Washington with the entire Guard, and the Wives that never leave the castle. On our way Demitri found “witnesses'” to tell everyone that the Volturi took care of the Cullens cover due to turning an infant, which is one of our strictest rules we have. Demitri's gift is that of a tracker, the best tracker there is. A tracker is a vampire who can find any vampire that you want to find simply by their scent. Sometimes it is very easy, other times, it could take years. Demitri has never failed.

So on the way to the Cullen’s he found may “volunteers” to come and witness the destruction of the Cullen coven for breaking the law. This way no vampire would dare to think that we felt threatened by the Cullen’s.

The child involved is a hybrid, half vampire, half human. Something we had never seen before. They were able to convince us, that she would not harm humans so we left them in peace. Sometime I’ll write about the whole instance, but let us just conclude that Aro has his eye on a new coveted acquisition for our guard. Alas it was not to be at this time.*1

So, as I was writing, Brian Jacobson made an appointment to visit us. He has a Summer villa here in Volterra. It is customary for a vampire to visit the Volturi when they are near us. If they do not visit then it is considered an unwelcome act for any vampire to shun us and frowned upon for all vampires to act in such an inconsiderate way. Since Brian owns a vacation home here, he makes it a point to visit every time he is in town. He also lends the villa to us, for a place for our visiting guests.

Brian was exactly on time for his appointment, as he always is. We sent Alec and Felix to meet them in the lobby and brought him to our formal chamber. We were very surprised that Brian was not alone. As I went to sit down I touched Aro to tell him that I could feel the aura around them. They were very close, almost like two being one.

Aro started “Brian, it is so nice to see you again, so soon after you were so helpful when we requested it." Aro smiled his welcoming smile that he has practiced until it was perfect. Personally I was very bored with the appearance of Aro pretending that this was the most important meeting he has had ever.

Brian presented three rings, one for each of us. Each ring was different. He must have done alot of preparation for this meeting, as the rings were platinum with rare stones set in them, they were the proper gems of our human birthdays. On top of the stones were the family crests of each of us when we were still human. This was very impressive indeed.

Aro was thanking Brian for offering such marvellous gifts to us, and I may add I was very impressed. I was just content being in my little world, no matter how depressed I always was.

I was starting to become very hungry. Heidi must be on her way in, I can smell the humans that are coming, which makes my throat burn and create that insatiable thirst that controls our lives.

Then it happened, totally unexpected as I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings, Brian’s mate sneezed!

Follow Emmett Cullen’s Journal here
Or you can follow the same journal at http://emmettcullenjournal.blogspot.com/
Comments and suggestions are most welcome and wanted for both diaries Marcus and Emmett’s on Facebook’s Emmett Cullen’s Journal https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135463769805560&ref=ts
This site is not affiliated with Stephanie Meyer or the Twilight Saga; this is simply a fan writing about Marcus’s POV along with the Sara Amanda Frost Dairies.
Back to top Go down

The Ties That Bind Part 1
Page 1 of 1