Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Vote_lcapHunting Trip (Entry 10) Voting_barHunting Trip (Entry 10) Vote_rcap 
Admin
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Vote_lcapHunting Trip (Entry 10) Voting_barHunting Trip (Entry 10) Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Hunting Trip (Entry 10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Trip (Entry 10)   Hunting Trip (Entry 10) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:27 am

Date: September 1st 1935

Dearst Diary
For the first time in my Immortal life, if that’s what you can call it, I am happy. I have been watching Emmett carefully, never letting him out of my sight. I feel responsible for him in so many ways.

Esme joked that I was more like his mother than a sister. It took me a while to realize she was right, I was babying him. But I only want to make sure he doesn’t slip up again. It’s true, I am only only two years older than him, and I too am a newborn, but I don’t want him to get exposed, or put himself in danger. I love him.

He makes me smile and I feel at peace when he is around, calm. When he touches me, I don’t flinch. I think it’s fate. I love everything about him. He is my soul mate, my destiny. I need him as much as the humans need air to survive. He completes me entirely. I keep trying to explain to you how vital he is for me, but nothing justifies it.

Edward seems to like him too. I am happy and a little jealous of Emmett in that way. It took Edward so long to actually tolerate me. He accepts Emmett no problem. I wonder why it took Edward to get to this point, to finally like me. Oh well I don’t really care - he can be all doom and gloom when not around me. I mean, I get it, Edward - being a vampire is unpleasant. I will never get to be a mother. I will never get to grow old and sit on the porch of a beautiful home and watch my grandchildren play together out in the fields. I too am stuck in the river of time, as a boulder, always feeling the current of time, but never traveling with it. I would have rather died than become a vampire, but Emmett….he makes this whole immortality a little easier to tolerate. That’s one of the many reasons why I love him.

I am going to go now. Emmett & I will be going hunting and I think I will ask Edward to come with us, try and cheer my big brother up….after all my big brother & his “gift” could come in handy to hear any human thoughts, if any humans are near us.

~Rosalie Hale
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Hunting Trip (Entry 10)
Page 1 of 1