Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Edward\s diary 1 Vote_lcapEdward\s diary 1 Voting_barEdward\s diary 1 Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Edward\s diary 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Edward\s diary 1 Empty
PostSubject: Edwards diary 1   Edward\s diary 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 am

Dear Diary,
It’s 6th of August. One week for mine and Bella’s first anniversary. I want to get a gift for her. And I’m totally unprepared. I know what I am going to get, but that is certainly not the problem. The problem is that I can’t leave her. Not for one second. Her balance is still almost the same with only some minor improvements. Just a few days back, she broke the stairs while running down them.

Renesmee was about to come back from a hunting trip with Emmett and Rosalie after two days. I called her downstairs. Bella was so excited to see our daughter that she ran down the stairs without thinking and again, as usual, tripped over the turning when one of her legs caught into the railings. She tumbled down 2 steps and then sat down on the third one- I noticed the cracks on the steps and the disappearance of one railing. Then she looked at me with those incredible eyes-gold, just like mine now- filled with embarrassment and some spark-she found something funny in it, while I looked at her with a worried expression.

Even if she doesn’t get hurt anymore doesn’t mean I can’t check. I knew she wasn’t hurt even a little bit. But I love her and even if she’s as strong as I am, she’s still my fragile, little lamb.

I ran up the stairs-still looking into her eyes- and took her hand in mine, tucking her now messed up hair behind her ear.”Are you okay, lo-“, I began to ask her.

But before I could finish, she started giggling. It was the same peal of a twenty bells put together and shaken. I loved that sound more than any other sound. I’d do anything to hear that. My heart swam with love and sudden warmth any time I heard Bella giggle like that. But why was she laughing? Was she laughing at me? I didn’t mind that. Was she laughing at her? Why would she do that?

“Bella? Why are you laughing?” I asked her in a flat voice. She was laughing at herself or my expression?

She turned to me and she stopped laughing. But there was still a hint of smile on her face. “I guess I’m never going to be able to regain my balance even in this life. Thank God, I didn’t trip over my feet this time. Esme would have to spend money on the whole flight of stairs then!”

To that I had to smile. But still, I ran my eyes over her searching for a hint of hurt or something. But my eyes lingered on her bare legs as she was wearing a little sundress that Alice gave her. And she looked more than beautiful in it.

“What? Edward, stop checking me out. I’m married! To you!”

“I’m sorry. You look beautiful.”
"I know" she said with an impish grin. I laughed and hugged her to my chest.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Edward\s diary 1
Page 1 of 1