Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Anniversary Plans Vote_lcapAnniversary Plans Voting_barAnniversary Plans Vote_rcap 
Admin
Anniversary Plans Vote_lcapAnniversary Plans Voting_barAnniversary Plans Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Anniversary Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anniversary Plans Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary Plans   Anniversary Plans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Anniversary Plans

Dear Diary,
Today I was sitting back listening to Edward as he was trying to teach our darling daughter to play the piano the way he does, and like any normal child she is starting to get a little tired of playing the piano but I have to give it to her they have been at it for hours. While I was sitting here listening to them play I was trying to decide what I was going to do for Edward for our Anniversary. In a family were you have mind readers, people who can see the future and of course those that can mess with your mood it is going to be hard. I have an idea of what I want to do but I am going to need some help from Alice, Esme and Emmett. Possible Renesmee as well. Thank god I am a shield so that I can make sure that Edward can’t hear anybody’s thoughts. Let me tell you what I am thinking about doing.

I was going to have Alice go with me to the meadow that Edward first brought me to when we first met, what seems like a life time ago. I want to have a dance floor made of rose petals, candles and a beautiful piano. I will have Renesmee play her father’s favorite songs so that we can dance the night away in each other’s arms. When the night is coming to a close I will then take Edward to his gift from me. I know I have always made a fuss about spending money but this time I just feel I must in order to make this perfect. I know Edward has had a thing for Isle Esme (to be honest so have I, we did have our first honeymoon there and then a month later came our daughter) so I decided to by us our own little Island.

I need Esme and Emmett to build the house I have in mind. After our time in our meadow we will go to our Island and have a second Honeymoon. I can’t wait. The trick is going to be getting it accomplished without him figuring it out, after all he is going to know something is going on when all of a sudden half of his family goes silent. Hey maybe I should see if I could get Esme to convince Carlisle and Jasper to take Edward away for a while (a few days anyway), that would give us time to plan and then make time for Esme and Emmett to head to our Island without Edward knowing where they are going. I am getting so excited just thinking about it.

I can’t wait to get everything in motion, just thinking of it makes me think of him, his body, his breath on my body, his hands and lips touching every inch of me and nobody but us around for miles. All the things we can do without getting caught by humans and the eyes and ears of the vampires that we love. I can’t wait to talk to everybody and get this done for Edward after everything he has done for me.Well Edward and Renesmee are done with their lesson for today. Talking to Alice and the rest of them will have to wait because after imagining what we will be doing has me a little anxious for something right now.

I will write more later and tell you have the planning went but for know I am going on a short trip with Edward to a place close by that we know for some time just for us.

Blissfully Happy,

Back to top Go down
https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com

Anniversary Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Cullens :: Bella's Diary-
Jump to: