Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Vote_lcapUnexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Voting_barUnexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Vote_rcap 
Admin
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Vote_lcapUnexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Voting_barUnexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity   Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:57 pm

May 19th, 2009
My brothers and I have been tolerant of each other. We usually agree with each other, but when we don’t, there is such a division between us that we don’t actually treat each other civilly. There have been times when we were totally divided and it must come down to reason and rationality. What the vampire community don’t know is that I always the final decision. We vampires have a tendency to each want our own outcome to the situation. When we had to decide on the Cullen couple, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, and his sister Alice, Caius didn’t want them to leave, Aro wanted Edward and Alice’s gift, Caius wanted Bella dead, and I was bored. When a vampire call Irina came and told us that the Cullen’s had made an illegal child, we went there to divide and conquer the Cullen’s, my brother Aro again wanted to kill the coven yet keep Edward and Alice for their gifts. Of course my brother Caius wanted them dead, and this time I gave my opinion that I just knew we were making a mistake. We brought many “wittiness’s” to show the vampire world who was in power. Instead we walked away in what my brothers considered victory, and I considered a total loss. We were very lucky that the Cullen’s don’t want to make trouble for them or us, nor do they want power. The way we have treated them the past few years I could see many vampires side with them.
Sometimes I think Aro forgets who fathered him. He forgets that I am supposed to be the one up front that looks like I make the decisions. I chose Aro to be the centre due to his gift. It makes it much easier to cut through the chase and go for the kill. Caius was made when Aro found out he was as cold hearted as he was. The twins lives were ceased at 15 and their bodies will remain so. I objected to that. I wanted Aro to wait until they were 16, 17 before changing them, but Aro couldn’t wait. I went away for a month and when I returned I found our two latest guards going through newborn training. Aro was smug about it, until I finally put my foot down. Aro is a little afraid of what I am capable of doing if they anger me too much. He has seen my wrath just once in our existence, and I know he never again wishes to see it.
I have been thinking how I was going to justify Brian’s return to the Palace. He has left his summer villa, and has gone back to New York, back to his place of business. I wanted to find a crime on him so I could destroy him. I wanted Aro and Caius to find wrong, like letting Sarah know too much about us and he was the cause. I wanted Sarah that in itself was justification to let Aro and Caius be their cold hearted self. No matter the fact that I am a monster, I feed on humans, and believe in the law, utmost the law, I do speak my mind when my brothers are wrong, and I know what I want is wrong, but like my brothers who get all that they covet, I want and covet my Sarah. Aro could now see it in my face and actions how I have awaken from a very lonely state, and I am staring in the light again. He has figured out that I saw something in that human who sang here with Brian Jacobson. I can see the excitement in his eyes that maybe we will be able to show our law deal with a vampire who breaks it. He is salivating to initiate justice no matter the reason.
Alice saw us together. Alice said I would do some unethical things to get her. Alice told me she saw a wedding, she has one of the most pure hearts I have ever seen, and felt. She is a little pixie, and one even I would not be alone in an alley with.
I think now how giving they all are, that is why they do not want or seek power. They could easily just take it if they so wished. Yet everything they do shows me the compassion that all of us could have if we wished to let down our monster selves. I crave blood much too much that I would never be able to help and exist next to people. I really don’t know where these questions of me are coming from. I know I will do anything I have to do to get my Sarah here with me forever.
My brothers keep asking where I went on my little trip. I told them I wanted to go to Las Vegas to gamble and have some new blood. This shocked them. They haven’t seen me like this, at least nor for a long time. The last time was before Didyme died. I know they have questioned Demitri, but he knows his place and uses discretion with each of us. Therefore I have no idea what Aro has done with him, nor Caius. It is very comforting that we can have secrets that we do not wish to share, well at least I do.
Aro was asking me where Julian and Dominick were, as they rarely leave me alone, except in the castle. I know that Julian and Dominick scare Aro due to their loyalty. Their protection grew stronger when Didyme was killed. The will protect the palace of course, but foremost in their minds is for me, or anyone I ask them to take care of. I know they are their way back to the castle, I heard from their today.
Aro came to me today, it seems that Guiana answered the phone and transferred the call to him. It seems that Mr. Jacobson has a small problem. Brian has already called Carlisle Cullen asking him for assistance, it seems that Miss Frost is pregnant and he thought we might wish to observe the experience. Aro laughed, as my face became paler if possible in conjunction to the news and the evil laugh from my son Aro. Sometimes I wish I could just punish him like a father to a son.
“I told him that we would be there by tomorrow, and then we will decide what to do at that point,” Aro said laughingly. I was reaching my boiling point here as he went on to say, “I think that maybe you would like to leave Caius here at home to mind the castle. If that is not your intention, I will go and get him now.” I answered him with authority “no Aro, leave it alone, my decision is you, me, the twins, and Demitri shall go”. I went on to say “Aro please call Carlisle and tell him to stay home, that we are going in his stead.” Then to finish the conversation, “please tell him for advice on keeping Sarah alive, as we will need to be prepared to do what we must.” Aro touched my arm and saw my thought about going and deciding whether or not we will stay or not. He also saw the fun I had in Las Vegas, or at least what I wanted him to see. You would think after all these years, he, the mighty Aro would have figured out that there are holes in my memories that he only sees what I wish to show him.
Well this is going to be the first step for getting Sarah to be mine. I hope to do it easily, but I will kill Brian if I have to.
Its funny how one unexpected phone call can create unexpected opportunities.
I must go and prepare for my journey. I can’t believe that tomorrow I will see my Sarah.
This Journal is no way affiliated with Stephanie Meyers; it is fan fiction and just that. It is meant to be read as fun, and written with imagination.
Editor: Marie Fleming

You can read Emmett Cullen’s Journal: http://emmettcullenjournal.blogspot.com/

You can also read it: https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Join Emmett Cullen’s Journal on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135463769805560&ref=ts

Marcus's Journal can be read at: https://twilightdiary.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Please leave comments I would love to hear from all of you!
Back to top Go down

Unexpected Call Causes Unexpected Opportunity
Page 1 of 1