Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Vote_lcapInspiration Leads to Investigation Voting_barInspiration Leads to Investigation Vote_rcap 
Admin
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Vote_lcapInspiration Leads to Investigation Voting_barInspiration Leads to Investigation Vote_rcap 
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Inspiration Leads to Investigation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Inspiration Leads to Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Inspiration Leads to Investigation   Inspiration Leads to Investigation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 pm

I remarked firmly, yet non-threateningly, not to scare the girl Sarah, “Next time you come to visit, which I know will be soon, you will bring with you the lovely Sarah.” A simple “yes sir” he answered. I turned to Sarah, and she remarked “I would be honored to be asked to come again.” And so it was over. I watched as Brian and Sarah left the Sanctuary. I already started to miss the inspiration and happiness that Sarah’s singing brought to me.

My depression was creeping back into my mind. Would Didyme be upset with my new intentions? She has been gone so long that the only thing left that even hints of her existence is my memory. I had the room sealed when she was killed; however after all these years I had it opened and gifted her treasures as I no longer desired them around. I had the suite totally remodeled and gave it to one of the members of our guard. I wanted nothing to do with it anymore. Even with the remodel I had more than enough memories in that suite.

In one touch Aro knew my feelings about Sarah. He commented “Brother, I can see how this human touches you. I have not seen you this alive in such a long time, and I see you wish to woo her. All I can say brother is I wish you well, it is time for you to have a new queen”.

I had said in my last entry that I had ways of finding out about my future and the future of my new love Sarah. How I worship her from afar.
I hired some private human investigators that the Volturi had used in the past. We didn’t have the need to see them face to face so we had no problem using them as we needed them.

I found out that Brian Jacobson had a business based out of New York. He has an estate centered on a private beach and tree lined property so he can walk around during the day and still not be seen. Intriguing way of life, I just don’t understand why so many of us feel the need to work and be successful, when we have the world just for the taking.
Brian and Sarah went to his estate a few days after leaving here, I was sent some recent photos of her and also documents about her entire background from when she was a child. Her past was horrific, more horrific than a normal human should bear, let alone for my love Sarah.

The next thing I did was call the Cullen’s and asked to speak with Alice. She must have known this call was coming, but not sure why, for when she answered the phone she answered “Hello Marcus, how are you doing?” I could hear everyone surrounding her to listen; quickly I’m sure I was on a speaker phone to analyze my conversation with her. I needed to be very careful when I talk to her because their coven was very anxious when one of the Volturi is near. I don’t blame them at all, we have been their adversaries for such a long time I don’t blame them at all.
I mentioned awhile back that Alice can have visions of the future. Edward reads minds, and Bella, who is a shield, and who was the center of most of the confrontations we have had with the Cullens.

I started with “Alice, I don’t actually know if Edward can read my mind over the phone, my guess is no, hello everyone!” I wanted them to know that this was a friendly call, not one to fear, and that I knew they were all listening. “Hello Marcus, my friend,” Carlise answered.

“I will make this brief, as brief as I possibly can. Alice I need your assistance.” I heard mumblings, but with a speaker phone it doesn’t matter how sharp your hearing is, you won’t hear correctly what is being whispered. “I can imagine Alice that you are very hesitant about this, and I will try to make this as easy as possible.”

“What is it you want me to do Marcus?” Alice questioned in her airy way. As friendly as I could possibly be I stated “I would like you to meet m…” I heard some of the group gasp at this time, and Carlise spoke to them all “wait until we find out what this is about.” Then Alice stated, in a very committed voice “Marcus I will not come to Volterra.”

I laughed slightly then said, “I would never ask you to, but if you would, please let me finish.” “OK Marcus, I’m listening.”

“Well as I started to say I need to meet with you. I was hoping for some neutral area. I will be coming with only Demetri as you know he is not the biggest fighter we have, but enough if I am attacked.” I went on to say, “of course I know you would want to bring protection, probably very much protection, and I would understand.” “Please let me finish here Alice, and then I can answer any of your questions.” “I would like to meet maybe in Alaska, or Vancouver where we wouldn’t create any attention from the humans. Please ask Edward to come, so he could read my mind and see that I am sincere.” I heard a growl, “hello Bella, I hope you are well!” “I’m well, thank you for asking Marcus,” Bella laughed. I went on “Bella you are welcome to come if you feel they may need to use your shield for protection. Of course Alice your mate should come with you,” another growl, I laughed to myself. I finished it off with “and Carlise you are also welcome to come. I would ask others if you felt you needed more protection”, I paused here, but Alice knew there was more. “I am sure that you wanted to be sure it this wasn’t a trick, trying to leave the rest of your family vulnerable. Then I remembered the wolves, so the rest of your family will be protected. Lastly please keep Renesmee at home and well protected, Aro really wants Renesmee, although I am sure you already know that.” With that there were many growls and hisses.
"Hush, hush", Alice said to the rest of her family. “No Alice, they have every right to be upset, many things have happened, I don't expect forgiveness from, but I want you to understand one thing” I hesitated and finished with “I am asking this for me, not for the Volturi, therefore saying no, will not cause the wrath of the Volturi. I am asking that for myself alone.”

At the other end of the phone I waited for Alice’s answer, as she looked to her family for guidance.

This Journal is no way affiliated with Stephanie Meyers; it is fan fiction and just that. It is meant to be read as fun, and written with imagination.

You can read Emmett Cullen’s Journal: http://emmettcullenjournal.blogspot.com/

You can also read it: http://twilightdiary.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join Emmett Cullen’s Journal on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135463769805560&ref=ts

Marcus's Journal can be read at: http://twilightdiary.proboards.com/index.cgi
« Last Edit: Sept 6, 2010, 5:37pm by mxpi1970 »

Back to top Go down

Inspiration Leads to Investigation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Diary :: The Volturi :: Marcus Journal-
Jump to: