Twilight Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Top posters
mxpi1970
Marcus' diary Vote_lcapMarcus' diary Voting_barMarcus' diary Vote_rcap 
Admin
katia2oo
Bella'sDiaryWriter
kachiri Amazon
Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Marcus' diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

Marcus' diary Empty
PostSubject: Marcus' diary   Marcus' diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Among my shelved books I have many of journals regarding my interactions from all the years I have been not only a vampire, but the royalty of Vampires.
It wasn’t always like that. Aro, Caius, I and all wives formed the Volturi in 300BC. Actually we were not the Royalty we are today. We were second next to the Romanian coven in size, and they set the rules according to their dictate of their whim.
In the year of 500 AD, we challenged them in a war. Our special gifted guard against their guard. They didn’t have a chance. It was easy to take the power away from them, for they let themselves age. Aging was very hard to do as we vampires are frozen in time. They never did a thing for themselves.
They bathed in human blood, loved to watch the humans yell and beg, but cutting them and draining them a little at a time.
Their idea of the law was very doctorial indeed. Basically if they just wanted any of our kind dead it was done no questions asked. We won easily due to our gifts. We only made a few rules for vampires, which must be adhered to at all times. 1. Do not feed or be conspicuous to the humans. 2. Never tell a human who or what we are, we don’t want the exposure. 3. Never show yourself to the humans as they can see what we are. 4. Make no immortal child. And finally 5. Do not create new vampires with telling and teaching them the rules. Since the time we won the war, not much had changed. The last 2 rules were made when our history these events occurred.
So when I say gifted I mean many of our guard can do special things. Aro himself can see everything a vampire or human for that fact has done their entire life. My wife was Aro’s sister Didyme, who Aro turned himself. She was a goddess by all the sense of the word. She was beyond words of beauty as well as very gifted. Because of her beauty she could memorize individuals with a glance and smile. So we always showered her with gifts that would enhance her beauty. I loved her with all that I was then, and who I am now. She was very narcissistic and I believe that is what killed her. Didyme was murdered just after we decided we were going to leave the Volturi, and start anew just her and me. I never loved anyone more than I loved Didyme, she was my match, and we never found out who killed her.
For throughout the years we have been, no one has dared to try to defeat us. We in turn kept the law within ourselves as within the vampire world.
We kept up with all the arts and sciences, as things changed we really did not, except we learned as much as we could.
Aro however is a collector of certain gifts that some of us have. He has never forced anyone to join his guard, but many considered it an honor to be asked to join us. Aro never “forces” our guests to join, but sometimes can make our laws hazy enough to make the wanted vampire choose us. Knowing that time has no meaning for us, Aro could wait 500 years for someone if need be, as time means nothing to us.
We were needed to clean up so major problems; I believe that they are mentioned in one of my journals here.
This decade has been so exciting for us, as we even went out to travel to instill the punishment of the Volturi.
First it was from the Cullen coven’s Edward. He came to die; instead Aro wanted him for his guard. He is a mind reader. This we had to tread carefully, as Carlisle Cullen used to be our 4th leader. He spent a few decades with us, as he studied the sciences, especially medicine. He was very different than us. He was a compassionate vampire to say the least, and to witness the Volturi punishment. He also had a strange lifestyle, he only drank animal blood.
The next day it was Edward again, this time with his sister Alice, who saw the future, and a mortal Bella, whom Edward was in love with. Aro couldn’t read her with his touch, and another one of our guard who could dole out pain with a look, didn’t faze her in the least. Aro now wanted Alice and Edward, but knew it wouldn’t be that easy. He was going to remove Bella, as that was the rule, except Edward fought for her, and when he was just about to be killed she screamed “Stop, Stop, Kill me, not him”. That took us all by surprise. The Alice showed Aro through her gift that Bella would be turned, and soon.
We had two more encounters with them, that when I feel like it I will write about later when I feel like it.
I will have to tell that story soon as it will be a direct correlation between what was, and what is.
For on May 5th 2009 my whole existence was going to be changed. I will come alive again, all due because of a human called Sarah.
Back to top Go down

Marcus' diary
Page 1 of 1